Chapter 50: Discovered

~.~.~Parts 111-114~.~.~
•Y/n's POV•

The last few days of the Christmas holidays passed quickly. Arthur Weasley is slowly recovering and the mood has stayed light-hearted. Fred and I spent plenty of time together, although both Dad and Teddy are being very overprotective of me. But it was the last night of the Christmas holidays and me and Fred have managed to sneak onto the roof to look at the sky for one last night before we have to head back to Hogwarts the next morning.

"It always amazes me how beautiful it is out here." I smiled, cuddling myself into Fred's chest

"I know, and so are you." He smiled, planting a kiss on my forehead, and wrapping his arms tighter around me.

"Oh you're such a flirt, Fred Weasley," I giggled, "No wonder all the girls want you."

"They don't all want me," he exaggerated, "Besides, I have the best girlfriend."

"Yes, Fred. Every girl and their owl like you!" I replied, "Makes you a bit dumb if you don't see that."

"You're calling me dumb?" He asked, pretending to be hurt, putting his hand over his chest.

"Maybe I am," I smirked, "and so what?"

"You know you love me." He whispered, sending shivers down my side.

"Do I know that?" I asked, "Yes, yes I do love you."

"Well, I love you more, Y/n," Fred said immediately

"Ahem, Ahem." Coughed a familiar voice, we swiveled our heads around, and we saw George sticking his head out of the window that we climbed out of, "Sorry to interrupt whatever is going on here, but mum said you have to come in. She wants us to go to bed now because we have to wake up for Hogwarts tomorrow."

"Okay, coming Georgie," I said, Fred gave me a kiss on the forehead as we started standing up and followed George back in and downstairs where Molly, Mum, and Dad were sitting at the kitchen table.

"I'm sorry to disturb you two," Molly weakly smiled, handing us both a mug of hot chocolate, "But we have to get up early to get the train, especially because Moody wants us at the station at 10 am."

"That's understandable," I smiled, sipping on my hot chocolate, "Thank you for this, Molly."

"You're very welcome dear," She smiled warmly, "Now off you both go, I'll wake you at 7:30 am."

I handed Molly the mug back and Fred and I walked upstairs, he walked me to my door and gave me a small kiss before walking off to his room. I walked into mine, changed into my pyjamas, climbed into bed, pulled the sheets up to my head, and felt my eyes go heavy and close.

"Y/n! Y/n wake up!" I heard a voice say quickly, I opened my eyes to see George standing over me, "Wake up! We have to leave in 30 minutes!"

"Wait, what?" I said, sitting up from bed and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Mum missed her alarm, we have to get ready! Quickly!" George said, running out of the room.

I leaped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and grab the rest of my belongings from the room, I threw them onto my bed and changed into a pair of leggings and a jumper, I used magic to pack the rest of my trunk whilst I did simple makeup just to cover my scars. Once my room was clean and packed I hauled my trunk downstairs and into the hallway and ran into the kitchen to be greeted by everyone except Ron, Fred, and George.

"Good morning, Y/n," Molly smiled, handing me a plate of toast, eggs, and bacon, "I'm sorry about the rush, but we have to leave in 20 minutes."

"It's okay, Molly."I smiled as I sat down and started eating my breakfast