Chapter 16: Dance Lessons

Y/n's POV:

A few days have passed and everything was normal. Well as normal as I could be. The twins had made sure I was okay and that my injuries healing properly. They did this by them literally dragging me to my appointments at the hospital wing.

But today started as any other day. I woke up in my one person dorm. I stretched my arms high in the sky and releasing a normal morning sigh whilst looking out of the window onto the fresh November morning. The window was slightly open and I felt the cold morning breeze hitting my face, it was crisp to breath in which sent chills down my spine. But I smiled and crawled out of my bed and towards my bathroom.

I went in to change some bandages on my arm. I  removed the old bandage from my arm to reveal my injury. It was healing well but still needed a bandage, so I cleaned it whilst I was in the shower which hurt quite a bit but I tried to ignore the pain. After climbing out of the shower I carefully wrapped a towel around me. But before I could bandage my arm I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I called as I opened the bathroom door so I was facing the door to the entrance of my dorm.

"Fred and George." The twins said in unison. "Can we come in?" They ask.

"Fine. As long as you don't look past my shoulders. I just got out of the shower." I said. It was a normal thing where they came to my dorm now, and their used to seeing me in a towel so it's not that awkward.

The twins opened the door and Fred walked in first, quickly followed by George who closed the door behind him. They started at me with a smile before Fred glanced down at the healing wound on my arm.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked worried.

"Yeah. I just got out the shower and I was about to bandage it." I replied.

"Do you want me to do it?" Fred asked with a slight and hopeful smile.

"Yes please. It's quite difficult to do it with one hand." I smiled.

George began to make my bed because he was bored whilst Fred came over to me and lightly kissed my forehead which made me blush. I handed him a healing cream and the bandage. He gently applied the cream to the wound which caused me to wince slightly. After he was done he wrapped the bandage around the wound, he always does it perfectly. Tight enough but not too tight.

"Thank you Freddie." I smiled. "Can I quickly get changed?"

"Your welcome love. Here's your uniform." Fred said as he quickly turned around to hand me my uniform. I blushed and smiled at the nickname but I thanked him for the uniform and I changed into my robes. I brushed my hair and left it down to hide some scars on my neck. I applied light makeup to tame the redness of the scars on my face. I added mascara and lip gloss before I slid on my shoes before waking out to see the twins sitting on the end of my bed discussing something in a whisper.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Of course we are!" George said. He and Fred quickly stood up from my bed. I grabbed my bag and the three of us walked out of the dorm and down towards the common room.

It was surprisingly empty this morning, although everything thing else was the same. Except a piece of parchment that was pinned to the notice board and I walked over with the twins to read the note.

All students fourth year and above are required to go to the transfiguration classroom during the fourth lesson today. All teachers have been made aware of your absence.

Professor M. McGonagall
Head of Gryffindor house.

"Missing fourth lesson. What's that?" George asked.