Chapter 43: The HogsHead

~.~.~Part 89 and 90~.~.~
•Y/n's POV•

The next Hogsmeade visit came the next day, the sun slowly rose over the snowy castle peaks of the mountains and shone over the tips of the towers of Hogwarts Castle. The sun beamed in through the windows of my dormitory, the rays coloured my room with pale gold and blue. I changed out of my pyjamas and into a pair of jeans and a cream, hand-knitted jumper, I brushed my hair and decided to leave it down so it rested on my shoulders. I put in my earrings, necklaces, and rings, slipped on my boots, brushed my teeth, and checked my purse had enough money in it. I happily smiled and walked out of my dorm with a slight spring in my step.

I walked down the stone steps to the warm common room, the fireplace was glowing with red and orange, and it lit the common room. On the red squashy sofas sat two red-headed people who were quietly conversing.

"Good morning boys!" I happily said, I brushed my fingers through their hair and planted a kiss on my boyfriend's cheek.

"Good morning Y/n!" George said happily, bouncing off the sofa excitedly.

"Good morning darling, how are you today?" Fred asked, also standing off the sofa and walking around to plant a small kiss on my forehead. "You look beautiful today!"

"Aww thank you, Fred," I smiled, "You look very nice too."

"Enough chit-chat, I want breakfast and then it's time for Hogsmeade." George said, grabbing us by the hands and pulling us out of the common room.

It was bright but windy, the trees blew in the wind and the fallen leaves blew in groups around the courtyard. After breakfast, we queued up in front of Filch, who matched our names to the long list of students who had permission from their parents or guardian to visit the village.

The three of us walked down to the snowy village, little bungalows and shops lined the streets, and steam flowed out of the chimneys. Fred and George gave me a look and immediately ran like children to Zonko's joke shop, I gave a small smile and followed them inside. The shop was filled with students and many products lined the shelves and displays. I wandered through the shop and eventually found Fred and George who had armfuls of jokes and products in their hands ready to pay for.

"Them two." I whispered to myself.

"Okay, we're ready!" Fred said enthusiastically, holding onto two bags of products. "Is there anywhere you want to go?" He asked.

"I want to quickly want to go to Honeydukes, I've run out of snacks in my post-transformation box." I said a little too loudly than I would've liked, luckily for me the shop was busy and loud so not many people heard.

"Okay then, let's go!" Fred said, he held my hand and led me onto the street and across two shops to the sweet shop. The shop had a smell of chocolate and sugar, it was busy but not as busy as Zonko's. "You get what you need, I'll pay."

"No! I can't ask you to do that, the whole box is empty and it needs a full restock before the next full moon." I replied quickly.

"I'm not asking, I'm insisting. If you don't get what you need, I will grab as many sweets and chocolate as I can carry."

"Okay, fine! Thank you, Fred." I said, hugging him tightly.

I wandered around the shop and took off several bars of chocolate, chocolate frogs, jellybeans, pumpkin pasties, and licorice wands and made sure I had plenty of bars of salted caramel chocolate, I tried to sneak to the counter to pay myself but Fred swooped in and gave the cashier the money.

"What did I tell you?" Fred said cheekily.

"I grabbed too much and I would have felt bad, anyway look at the time! We have to get to the Hogs Head!"