Chapter 67: Castle in Danger

~.~.~Parts 181-188~.~.~
•3rd Person POV•

Y/n sat down at the kitchen table with the twins, Molly and Arthur. They both shared concerned expressions and Molly looked down at the letter clutched in her hands.

"What happened, mum?" Asked Fred worriedly, clutching onto Y/n's hand from under the table.

"We've had a very important letter come through." She sighed, she didn't meet any of their eyes as she spoke.

"Is everything okay?" Asked Y/n, she could smell the nerves thick in the air, she could tell something was seriously wrong.

"We have to go to Hogwarts." Answered Arthur gravely. His face was pale and he looked at the three 20-year-olds in a solemn look.

"Why? What happened?" Asked George as he ran a hand nervously through his hair.

"Harry Potter was spotted in Hogsmeade."

"Is You-Know-Who going to Hogwarts?" Asked Y/n

"What does that mean?" Asked Fred at the same time.

"There's most likely going to be a battle." Molly answered, somewhat bravely.

"Do we all have to go?" Fred questioned

"Yes," Arthur responded, "The order wants us all to be there."

"How will we get there?" Asked George, whose face was pale too.

"We'll have to apparate to Hogsmeade and take a secret passageway to the castle." Answered Arthur

"Didn't Snape seal all the passageways?" Fred added in, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes," Sighed Arthur, "But the members of Dumbledore's Army who are still at the school made a new one."

"That's brilliant!" Gawked George and Y/n at the same time.

"We will leave in 15 minutes. Go and get ready please." Molly said, ushering them from the table and the three walked back upstairs in silence.

"Why do we always have to get involved!" Y/n sighed as soon as the twins' bedroom door was closed, "Can't we just do normal things that normal people do? Like, go for brunch!"

The twins both started at her and simultaneously said, "What the fuck is brunch?"

"How do you not know what brunch is!" Exclaimed Y/n, "You know what, after this battle, I will take you both to a muggle brunch!"

"That's if we don't die?" George sighed, sitting on the edge of Fred's and Y/n's bed.

"We're not going to die, okay Georgie," Y/n said reassuringly, sitting next to him and placing a hand on his shoulder, "The only person that will die is Greyback if he's there."

George stifled a laugh, "Even on the verge of battle you manage to have a laugh."

"What can I say, I've been with you two for too long."

"And you agreed to marry into this family." Fred smirked.

"I'm doomed," Y/n laughed, "Okay but seriously, we should probably get ready."