Chapter 36: Taking the Quill

~.~.~Parts 68-70~.~.~
•Y/n's POV•
TW: Descriptions of blood, cutting and a mention of sharp blades. Please read with caution.

The next morning soon came, the bright morning rays of sunshine filled my empty and lonely dorm room. The rays bounced off my mirror and shone directly into my eyes of the bright morning sun.

I changed into my Gryffindor robes, tied my hair up in a high ponytail and applied enough makeup to hide my red scars that are painted across my face. I slipped on my shoes and slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out of my dorm room with a sigh.

The common room was quiet, only who red-heads sat on the sofa, having light conversation between each other.

"Good morning boys." I called out, causing them both to jump at my words and turn around to me. "Did I make you both jump?"

"Maybe a little." George replied. "And good morning."

"Good morning my love." Fred added, walking to me and linking my hand in his.

"Come on. I want breakfast before we have to deal with toad." I said, dragging the two out of the common room.

"Toad?" George asked.

"My new name for Umbridge. But more of that later, come on!"

~.~.~30 Minutes Later~.~.~

Breakfast was soon done and the great hall that was once full of students began to filter out to walk to their first classes of the day.

"I don't want to goooo!" I groaned whilst Fred and George was hauling me out of my seat.

"We have to, come on." George replied, as we began to walk out of the large hall.

The corridors were flooded with people, feeling the eyes on me only grew. It was uncomfortable, scary that everyone knows my secret, the feeling was like sharp blades sliding across my back as eyes focused on me and left. I lowered my head and looked at the floor was I walked between the twins tall figures.

I felt a hand intertwine with mine, I looked up to see Fred smiling down to me with the warm and comforting eyes that help to make me feel safe. I smiled back at him before moving my head to face the emptying corridor.

We walked into the DADA classroom which was almost full of students in our class. The twins and I found spare seats. I sat next to Fred and George sat next to a Hufflepuff girl called Katelyn, a girl I know George liked.

Katelyn had long, light brown hair which reached her waist. Her face was soft and a smile appeared on her lips as George took a seat next to her.

"Good morning Katelyn." George smiled, looking into her dark brown eyes.

"Morning G-George." She stammered, moving her eyes back down to her book.

"Their so in love." Fred mocked as he whispered into my ear.

"Leave him be, he likes the girl and it's clear. Katelyn is super nice!" I whispered back.

"Okay fine." Fred whispered back.

But our conversation was interrupted when I heard a high pitched cough which sounded almost like a squeal.