Chapter 22: The Second Task

Y/n's POV:
I woke up entangled in Fred's long arms, I was held close to his body and I could feel his hot breath travel down my neck. I turned over to see his face inches away from my face, his red hair was flying off in random directions which made him more attractive. His mouth was slightly open as light snores left his mouth. I began to count the freckles that dotted his face and nose.

A soft groan escaped his mouth and his eyes fluttered open and looked straight into my eyes.

"Your staring, love." Fred said groggily in his deep morning voice.

"How could I not." I whispered to him which made Fred become a bright shade of red which almost matched his hair.

"Don't make me blush love." Fred's raspy voice said into my ear. I tried to get out of the bed but Fred's strong arms pulled me back onto the bed and he tightened his grip around me.

"Come on Freddie, I need to get up. It's the second task today." I groaned to him.

"Okay fine. But you owe me a cuddle later." Fred bargained to me with a smirk on his face.

"You have yourself a deal." I said to Fred. His large hands let go of my waist and me and him hauled off my bed and I stretched my arms high in the air, Fred laced his hands under my stretched arms so they rested on my waist again. He picked me up and lead me into the bathroom.

"Fred put me down!" I squealed as he walked across my empty dorm.

Fred said nothing but smiled as he placed me down on my bathroom counter and let his grip around me loosened. He leaned forward towards my face before glancing down at my lips and back to my eyes. I have a small nod and a lip bite before our lips smashed together. Fred's lips slid over mine which made me moan slightly. My hand reached to the back of his long ginger hair and intertwined it around my fingers and fiddled with it on my hands.

Fred pulled away with a desperate smile on his face and a cocky look smothered all over his face. I smiled back at him before jumping off the counter and brushing my teeth and pulling my hair up to a ponytail and pulling a beanie over my head to hide any grease.

I applied light makeup to hide the redness of the scars that painted my face, not even realising that Fred had left the room.

I walked back out of the bathroom to see Fred fully dressed in yellowish jeans with a red jumper with gold stripes with a tan jacket in hand with a white and brown beanie. Fred had placed a pile of clothes on my bed and he sat next to it.

"I've got you some clothes." Fred smiled as soon as he saw me exit the bathroom.

"I could have got my own clothes, just because I'm a werewolf doesn't mean that I can't get my own clothes." I quipped to him which caused both me and Fred to giggle slightly.

"Well, come and have a look what I picked!" Fred said. I walked over to the pile of clothes to see my black jeans and a unfamiliar jumper.

It was a deep maroon with a large 'F' on the front. I smiled and brung the jumper up to my nose to smell and the scent of gunpowder and vanilla that filled it. I smiled at Fred before hugging him tightly.

"Your not ever getting this back." I smiled as I pulled the jumper over my head and buttoned up my jeans.

"I don't expect it back." Fred smiled "It looks better on you anyway."

"I bet it doesn't." I replied, smelling the jumper again.

"It definitely does."

A warm smile crept onto my face and I embraced Fred tightly. I spent the morning with Fred and George before they left to collect bets for the second task. They ran to their dorm to collect the boxes to place the bets into.