Chapter 51: The Twins Grand Plan

~.~.~Part 115-118~.~.~
•3rd Person POV•

"Get them!" Umbridge said evilly, the smirk on her face grew wider and wider.

Everyone in the DA retreated backward as the members of the inquisitorial squad walked in and started grabbing the nearest members

"Y/n, stay behind me!" Fred urgently whispered

"Freddie, it's no use," Y/n started, "Their going to get us either way."

"Please just try, at least."

"Okay, fine." She sighed, but as soon as the words escaped her mouth, she felt a pair of hands grab onto her robes and yanked her sharply back away from Fred.

"Well well, I guess I have the little werewolf." Pansy Parkinson cooed, a smirk was drawn across her face.

"Let go of her, Parkinson." Growled Fred.

"Y/n tried and struggled to get out of Pansy's grip on her robes, but she was unsuccessful in her escape. Pansy gripped tighter onto her robes and the collar of the shirt.

"And why would I do that?" She asked sarcastically, "Come on Lupin." She said, Pansy pulled Y/n's collar and robes and dragged her out of the room and up to where Umbridge was standing.

"Ouch." Y/n whimpered, giving Fred a desperate look.

"Great job, Parkinson," Umbridge said happily, looking at Y/n up and down, "Take her to the Great Hall, it has all been set up ready."

"Okay, Professor." Pansy said, yanking Y/n forward back down the corridor.

Fred looked over at the doorway and watched as Y/n vanish from view, he struggled desperately to get out of Goyle's grip and chase after his girlfriend, he held on tightly onto the collar of Fred's shirt and the edge of his robes.

"Eww get off me, Crabbe!" George spat, looking down at him with a look of disgust.

The inquisitorial squad cleared out the room of requirement and they were forcibly taken down to the Great Hall. Tables and chairs were individually set up at the end of the room each with their own parchment and blood quill. Pansy's grip on Y/n loosened slightly, she forced her into one of the front seats and took her wand out of Y/n's hand. The hall slowly filled up with people from Dumbledore's army. Goyle sat Fred two seats behind Y/n. He looked forward at Y/n with worried eyes. He knew what was coming.

The hall slowly filled up and once it was full Y/n heard the door close and the locks clicking into place all the way up the door. The familiar locking sound sent shivers down her spine. Umbridge walked down the middle of the chairs and sat in the chair at the front, cleared her throat and started talking.

"I think you all know why you're here." Her high-pitched voice shrilled through the hall.

The hall remained dead silent

"You formed and took part in illicit activities. Going against many of the educational decrees. So you will sit here for as long as I deem necessary and write 'I will not take part in illicit group activities.' You may begin." She said.

Everyone picked up their quill and began writing. Members of the inquisitorial squad floated around the room to make sure that everyone was writing.