Chapter 33: Returning Home

A/n: Very Important!
I made a new story for my TikTok story. It's called "The Hufflepuff with a reputation". Because of this I cannot post a chapter for all four of my stories a week. So I have made a new posting system. It is

Week 1: More than Friends, A Hufflepuff with a reputation

Week 2: The Lone Wolf, Hidden within the stars

I hope you enjoy the chapter :)

~.~.~ Parts 64 and 65~.~.~
•Y/n's POV•

I can't believe that summer is over. And my seventh, final and probably hardest year will begin. But it will be easier with Fred and George by my side.

And tomorrow morning I'd be returning to the castle I call my second home, a place that have me a opportunity to learn even with the nature of my condition, a place where I can feel safe in the idea that I'll be away from everyone when I transform, and a place where I feel most comfortable.

"Y/n!" The muffled voice of Fred said. "Earth to Y/n Lupin."

"What!" I said as I shook my head out of the state of day dreaming."

"We still need to pack!" George added on.

"Okay, I'll go pack my things." I said, lifting myself off Fred's bed to go back to my room in which I shared with Hermione and Ginny.

"What about that spell you used before we came here?" Fred groaned. "Can't you use that?"

I sighed at the twos laziness. "Okay, get your things onto your beds and I'll be back when I'm done."

"THANK YOU Y/N!" The twins yelled, wrapping their long arms around me.

"I'll be back in a bit." I smiled as I walked out of the twins room and along the corridor towards my room where Hermione and Ginny were hauling their trunks onto their beds.

"Hey girls." I announced as I walked into the room and walked over to my bed at the back of the room.

I used magic to haul my trunk onto my bed and the lid flew open.

"It's lucky you get to use magic to pack your bags." Huffed Ginny, pulling her large collection of homemade jumpers onto her bed.

"Well it's a lucky day for the two of you. I know a spell which will pack all your things, just put everything onto your bed. I said, I saw Hermione's and Ginny's faces light up.

"Thank you Y/n!" Ginny squealed, throwing her clothes into a large hump and her other belongings into a separate pile. Hermione and I followed similar to Ginny.

I cast a nonverbal spell over my belongings, the large mess of clothes had lifted into the air, neatly folded themselves and placed themselves neatly into my trunk and sealing itself shut. Leaving Hermione and Ginny jaw dropped.

"How did you do that Y/n?" Hermione asked as she tried to scan my face for a spell that I had used.

"Magic." I simply replied. "Now, who next?"

Hermione and Ginny immediately raised their hands had began to argue about who was next. But in the midst of their arguing, I cast the spell twice over each of the girls beds. Clothes and personal belongings flew around the room and placed themselves neatly in both their trunks, only finishing their argument when the two trunks click shut.