Chapter 63: The Battle of Eight Potters

~.~.~Parts 161-165~.~.~
•3rd Person POV•
TW: Mentions of death and swearing.
Please put yourselves first before reading this

The summer soon arrived and the weather was growing warmer. When she wasn't working, Y/n spent her days wandering around the high street and looking in all the small shops she missed while she was at Hogwarts.

The shop immediately became busier as soon as school finished for the summer, students queued for hours to stock up on supplies for the new academic year.

However, the wizarding world took a darker turn. Voldemort and the death eaters were rising and attacks were becoming more frequent. She had to make sure she was careful when she left the shop, she didn't want another encounter with Greyback. She was sure he would kill the girl. People were going missing daily, but she was glad that all her family and friends were still safe.

Fred and George increased the amount of spells on the shop as well as keeping Y/n's missing posters up. They were all relaxing on one warm July evening when a letter flew through the window. Fred grabbed it from the owl and read it out loud.

Fred, George, and Y/n
Come to the Burrow tomorrow at 14:30. Don't be late
-Moody

They all sat in silence for a minute, they all took turns reading the note and finally, George spoke.

"What do you think that's about?"

"Not a clue." Shrugged Fred

"Probably something to do with Harry." Y/n assumed. It was his birthday in three days, she assumed it was something to do that that.

"Maybe he wants us to plan a party?!" George said excitedly

"I highly doubt it," Y/n replied, rolling her eyes, "We'll find out tomorrow."

The twins decided to close the shop at midday the next day. Y/n took the day off doing some odd jobs around the house and making sure everything was secure before they left. The twins walked back into the shop 10 minutes after they closed, Y/n made sandwiches for lunch and they all ate in near silence. Y/n excused herself to change out of her pyjamas and she wore a long summery dress and a cardigan. She put on light makeup, just enough to hide the redness of her scars from the full moon 4 days ago.

She walked back out and the twins were both standing ready to go. Y/n couldn't help admire Fred in his crisp suit, he was doing up the buttons of the cuff of his blazer and the veins in his hand popped.

"You look gorgeous, my darling." Fred asked as soon as he sew Y/n walking down the corridor, "Are we ready to go?"

"I am," George said, turning to Fred, "But I don't think someone is listening."

"Y/n?" Fred said, holding onto her hand, "Are you okay?"

"You just look so good." She whispered, "I love you, Fred."

"I love you too, darling." Fred smiled, pulling her into a hug, "I'll love you until the day we die."

"As lovely as this is, we need to go." George coughed.

"Oh, yeah. Right let's go." Y/n said with a small smile. The three of them walked out of the flat and down to the office where the fireplace was. Fred went through first, then Y/n, then George. They all landed in the very cramped living room of the Burrow. It had the familiar smell of cookies.