24. Furt.

Quinn

Rachel had gathered some of the girls in glee into the choir room. We had no idea why. We were all sat around on stools waiting to hear what the self proclaimed diva had to say and why she called just us girls to the choir room. All minus, Mercedes, and Santana apparently. Another thing I was questioning. Why just us?

Last night was still playing through my head. How Ryan got away with hiding the fact that he was such a hopeless romantic was beyond me. He does things like that and then goes about his business like he didn't just completely melt me with his actions.

I mean it was another level.

I forget how much he's not like Finn or Puck. He's in his own league. He pays such close attention to me. Remembers things that even I don't until he says it and it all come flooding back to me.

The fact that he knows I live the days of the fifty's and sixty's. How he knew that even at the the age of twelve.

I still hadn't given him an answer and I loved him so much that he didn't expect me to either. That he was giving me space and time.

It just made me love him more.

"Ladies," was heard and I snapped out of my Ryan induced daze. "The Kurt-Karofsky bullying situation is getting way out of control. Kurt's miserable, he's losing weight...and not in a good way" She said.

Hang on.

Since when did Rachel care about anyone but her?

"... and he's barely even fighting me for solos anymore" She finished.

There it was, the ulterior motive. As predicted.

"We've all been teased, but something about what Karofsky's doing is so much worse" Tina contributed.

I had to agree.

"We're lucky enough to have boyfriends on the football team." Rachel said I couldn't help but squint my eyes in question as how that had to do with anything. "I say we band together and demand that they confront Karofsky." She concluded. And there she goes answering my silent question again.

"Umm, I'm not dating Sam" Brooke contributed shyly raising her hand in the air.

"Yeah, and," I said stopping this in its tracks too, not liking this "...I think you personally just set the feminist movement back 50 years." I said, Since when did we need the guys to get us out of situations. I'm sure we could take Karofsky all on our own if we really tried.

"But guys like Karofsky only respond to muscle" Rachel justified. This is true. I really hate to admit it, but the amount of times Karofsky completely dismissed me all those time I was with Finn. When Finn was getting a hard time.

And Finn is six foot four.

But I still wasn't buying this.

"So we're going to fight violence with violence?" I asked, That was literally what she was suggesting. She wanted the guys to fight him.
I thought she hated violence. And more so Ryan hates violence. He'd out right refuse, if I told him he was gonna have to fight. He'd hate fighting Karofsky at that.

Although knowing him he'd do it for Kurt. Especially now that Kurt was literally about to become his family. No one messes with his family.

"No look, I'm not saying that they should hit him. What I'm saying is that we need to defend Kurt, and there's strength in numbers" She said with a smile justifying herself.

"I'm confused" Tina said looking to Brittany over me in the middle. "Are you and Artie officially dating now?" she asked.

"Deal with it" She said before whispering "When you guys fooled around, did he ever, like, just lie there?" Brittany asked behind my back.