36. She Will Be Loved.

Ryan

What was that? In the hallway?

Between the love of my life, and the Bain of my life right now?

I was trying my hardest to focus on the girls I was talking to in front of me, but nothing was more distracting that this happening down the hall right before my eyes.

One Finn's kissing booth was clearly just another thing to get at me with, and to what? Entice Quinn to kiss him.

Was her rejecting his kiss not enough evidence that she doesn't want to kiss him...

What more did the guy need?

Did he need it in writing as well?

They exchanged words, and at one point she turned and caught my gaze, before snapping back to Finn and then storming off down the hall.

Finn smirking to himself and looking more smug than usual as she left down the hall.

"Hey, are you even listening?" I heard and looked back at Rachel.

"Uhhh yeah all sounds good.. I uh, I gotta go" I said unsure and moved off down the hall.

"You okay Ryan?" Tina called out after me but I didn't have the answer to that myself.

**********

"Tell me he's not doing what I think he's doing?" I said the moment she closed her locker in the next break between classes.

She jumped slightly clutching her hand over her heart and turned to face me calmly.

"Hi Quinn. Nice to see you." She said bitterly "How are you? How have you been since I broke up with you and lost the right to control what you do in your life..." She said to me sarcastically and walked off down the hall.

I rolled my eyes and followed, grabbing her hand and ushering her to a quiet part of the hallway.

Backing her up to one of the walls.

"He's being Finn" She said dejectedly as she looked up at me. "Okay... the guys persistent. We should know this. He had a crush on me for three years, Ry. Didn't quit until I said yes" She said and I shook my head at the thought.

"Who needs enemies when you have family, huh?" I muttered under my breath. She rolled her eyes.

"After you basically broke up with me in front of him, he now thinks he stands a chance." She said shortly. "And thinks this kissing booth, will pressure me into actually giving him a kiss after..."

"You rejected it last week" I finished for her. She nodded resolutely.

"I can't believe him" I shook my head, clenching my jaw and willingly myself not to go hunting him down and beating him to a pulp.

"Oh you can't believe him?" She said disbelievingly, which distracted me from my rather violent thoughts.

"The guys practically all over you. Everywhere I turn he's there" I said exasperatedly.

"And now he knows how it feels..." She said looking at me with a slight glare and a sarcastic slow clap.

Is she serious?

"Quinn we're not doing this" I shook my head.

"I'm just saying. You're always saying nothing is happening with Rachel... well nothing is happening with Finn and I, but it doesn't stop you glaring at me, and cornering me in hallways, Ry" She said holding her arms up at the hallway we were stood in.