53. Born This Way.

That Monday at school saw us at 'booty camp' as Mr Schue liked to call it. He wanted to crack down on our practices and get some work done for Nationals. 

"Alright guys. Nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down." he said drilling it into us. "Okay your singing at Regionals was amazing, but your dancing... It's booty camp time." He said with a smile.

"Booty!" Artie said enthusiastically.

I was stood with Quinn on the stage with my arms around her and she turned slightly to smile up at me. We'd been good since the whole night of neglect thing. I'd kind of realised that I probably wasn't helping things by spending time with other girls when SHE's actually my girlfriend. Probably was kind of neglecting that fact. 

I raised my eyebrows up and down suggestively  and took a risky chance and cheekily moved my hands down to her ass. She quietly yelped in surprise, not expecting me to do that here of all places and turned to smirk at me.

"Behave yourself mister" She said with a warning finger in my face. 

"So lets get it going. Five Six, Seven, Eight. Push yourselves, guys. Vocal Adrenaline takes no prisoners." He said as we ran through a routine again.

That all stopped the minute Finn smacked Rachel in the nose, and she came crashing to the ground. The club stopped to make sure she was okay. Finn and his dance moves. Rachel sat up holding her nose.

"Oh! I am so sorry" He said fussing over her.

"Are you okay?" Mr Schue asked concerned.

"I'm bleeding" Rachel said moving her hand away for a second.

"Let's get you to a doctor" Mr Schue said helping Rachel up with the help of Finn and taking her out of the auditorium to find a doctor.

**********

"Thats gotta have hurt" I said to Quinn as we sat in some of the seats in the auditorium waiting to see if anyone was gonna come back. The booty camp had been put on hold so the rest of us were just spread out over the seats in the auditorium. I say most of us, because Quinn decided that my lap would make a comfier seat that the four hundred currently surround us in this room. Not that I'm complaining. 

"Finn's a frickin' giant" I looked at her and she was just looking at me in silence. "You know when we were kids, We'd hang out in Puck's treehouse like all day. One day we were playing in it and Pucks mum made cookies. The best cookies in the world I swear. And we all just scrambled, and Finn punched me in face by accident on the way down. So I've been on the receiving end of those fists, and they were ten times smaller back then. I had a bruise on my cheek in the shape of Finns fist for two weeks" I said and she laughed.

"Ummm it is so not funny" I said and she tried to stop, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Awww... I'm just imagining mini Ryan with a little black eye" She said ruffling my hair. I shoved her off me playfully and she laughed garnering the amused attention of the rest of the glee club. I sat and pouted up at her. 

"Don't give me that look. Don't pout at me" She said I continued "Have I hurt little Ryan's feelings?" She teased from her now standing position above me. "What do I have to do to make you feel better?" She smirked at me. I remained silent. She then bent down slightly and to further tease me knew full well that I could blatantly see down her top. I rolled my head back and leant against the seat, both hating and loving the teasing she was being relentless with. "You want me to let you grab my ass again?" She whispered in my ear. I noticed the eyes still currently on us from around the room.