45. Do You Wanna Touch?

(Not proof read so if there's mistakes I apologise)

Quinn.

"The celibacy club will now come to order" Miss Pillsbury declared while using the gavel to call the club to session.

Why am I here might you ask?

I'll get back to you on that one. I'm still asking myself this question. But it's been a week since celibacy club started back up again. This time lead by our guidance councillor that seemed to have less idea on how to run this club than I did last year.

"Let's start the meeting by reading the minutes from last weeks meeting where we read the minutes from the previous meeting." She said.

Does that prove my last statement?

"And Rachel spent the hour quizzing Quinn about the nature of her on again off again relationship with Ryan, and accusing her of being too close with Finn."

"Questions somebody still refuses to answer" Rachel said under her breath, but we all heard her.

I rolled my eyes at the girl. Since about two weeks ago, Rachel has not stopped bugging me about my relationship with Ryan. Why? I don't know? Why does Rachel do many things? Why does she make it her mission to be involved in things that just don't concern her? What's happening with Ryan and I, is exactly between Ryan and I. No one else. Especially not Berry.

"And I will continue to refuse to answer them because they are none of your business." I said addressing the girl in a clipped tone. "All I will reveal is that I rejoined the Celibacy Club to focus on me." I said with a smile aimed her way to hopefully shut the girl up finally. 

"Me too, because Finn is kryptonite, which is why I'm focussing all my energies now on my songwriting." She declared

"Yes and I have to say I am very inspired that both of you are showing hoe celibacy is a viable option, for teens who simple aren't ready for intimacy , and for those who are older and are terrified of the hose monster."

Okay then....

"I have a little bit of club swag here  that I thinks really gonna catch on, ready?" She asked us both, turning the small mannequin looking thing on the desk beside her. "Chastity Charms." She said proudly "We hand out the little hearts but not the key. That way nobody can open the lock forever. And ladies that's what keeps us safe." She nodded.

"I have some questions" Rachel piped up. The little miss "girls want sex as much as guys do."

"Some things that I-I'm curious about... it"

"Why? No, no, no. Why be curious about it?" Miss Pillsbury asked while looking panicked "no, wait to have relations until you're comfortable, right? Maybe till your honeymoon, I don't know, maybe even later. Celibacy Ladies. Dig it!" She said looking at us both enthusiastically.

Should we be worried...

**********

"Alright folks" Mr Schue said walking through the door, late as usual. "Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our set list." As he finally looked up her noticed Artie's current state.

"Artie?" He asked worriedly, we all turned to the boy in question "you okay?"

"My life is over" he said looking horrified, "How am I supposed to support a baby?"

Wait what?

"How could you not tell me about this?" He asked Brittany who was sat next to him not looking the best either.