𝐢𝐢. 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝟏𝟒𝟏𝟎 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃. She already was done eating her dinner, just Ramyeon, so she wanted to do something instead of just seeing her lifeless ceiling. She climbed into her window, looking for some cracks where she can step her feet in, which she did. She climbed downwards until she finally got to room 1410, happy that the window was open. She has done it once, it was with Lee Eun-Yoo, but she decided that the girl didn't like it, so she stopped doing so.

"Hey!" She greeted as she stepped inside, her feet falling into the mattress. Seo-Yun felt bad about this, so she stepped out of the mattress. The new boy gasped as he turned around, seeing Seo-Yun inside his apartment, but not inside because of the door, inside because of the window. "Sorry, I'm Seo-Yun, from 1610, hope you remember!" Seo-Yun apologized, pointing at the new guy who glared at her.

"How do you get in?" The boy asked a bit startled, ignoring the ramen on his floor.

"Through the window?" Seo-Yun said as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"How do you get in my window?" The boy asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes, but it was a better question.

"Climbing through the walls into your room." She answered, shrugging.

"How did you climb through the walls? The building doesn't have balconies." The boy said, very confused about how the girl entered.

"You always find some cracks here and there," Seo-Yun answered, sitting next to him, ignoring the ramen on the floor. "I used to do that with my mom, we used to climb things that didn't have things to climb! I always won on those! But I was always worried that she would get hurt..." Seo-Yun said, looking at the wooden floor as memories replayed in her mind. "That was the good times, that was until..." Seo-Yun said, smiling until she trailed off looking over at the boy. "...until she had a knife through her chest and my dad was holding it..." Seo-Yun said, shrugging. The memory still plays in her mind every time, how she came back to school to see her mother dead on the floor and her father with a bloody knife. She used that same knife to kill her father. The boy looked over at her until his gaze went to the floor, feeling a bit bad. "I killed my father the same day, I spent a year in jail..." Seo-Yun said, nodding as fresh memories played again before her attention went to the boy. "Do you have a shitty past?" She asked him, catching his attention.

"Is none of your business." The boy answered, shrugging, Seo-Yun's eyes widened sarcastically.

"Wow. None of my business...Wow. Saying that to the girl that saved your life..." Seo-Yun said, nodding.

"I didn't ask you to save my life..." The boy said, glaring at her.

"Well, should you thank me for what I did!" Seo-Yun exclaimed a bit angry at him, earning another glare from the boy.

"I shouldn't when I didn't ask you to!" He yelled back, earning a glare from Seo-Yun, who wanted to strangle him. Their attention went to the boy's phone looked like it had a notification, something about a tester of the remake of the last word. She played, but she sold her computer and the game.

"Wow, that's cool," Seo-Yun said, for then looked away from his phone. She felt like a creep, well, she did enter his room by the window. Seo-Yun looked over again, seeing how he typed an event on August 25, suicide, she looked away as she didn't just see that. "You play?" Seo-Yun asked towards his computer, changing the subject. The boy looked over at her, before nodding his head.