𝐱𝐢. 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘. Ho Seo-Yun guessed she was pretty tired, she fell asleep on something but never saw what that something was, and she didn't care really.

"Hey, it's your turn." Yoon Ji-Soo woke up Cha Hyun-Soo, hitting his leg with her bat, and whispering as she tried to not wake up the asleep Seo-Yun that was sleeping on Hyun-Soo's shoulder.

"What?"

"It's your turn to stand watch, wake up Seo-Yun when you're done," Ji-Soo explained. Hyun-Soo nodded his head, slowly putting Seo-Yun's head on some pillow that was scattered on the floor.

"I'm infected," Hyun-Soo said suddenly, stopping in his tracks.

"I know."

"If I turn, kill me, but please, don't kill Seo," Hyun-Soo begged, gulping the feeling in his throat. Ji-Soo lowered her head, looking at Seo-Yun who was sleeping peacefully on the pillow.

Seo-Yun didn't sleep the whole night. She was woken up by Hyun-Soo, him feeling bad to have to wake up the girl. Seo-Yun slowly opened her eyes, looking at Hyun-Soo, before sitting up. Seo-Yun understood that it was her turn, so she grabbed her bow & arrow.

"Do you know how to use that?" Hyun-Soo asked, seeing how Seo-Yun stood up with lazy eyes.

"I was an Olympic champion once, never played again, though," Seo-Yun answered, shrugging as she finally took notice of the close distance between her and Hyun-Soo.

"You know... I am very glad that you're alive..." Hyun-Soo muttered for only the two of them to hear. Seo-Yun smiled softly.

"I know, I don't have to confirm my suspicions," Seo-Yun said, winking at Hyun-Soo, who smiled as he rolled his eyes. "Goodnight," Seo-Yun said, kissing Hyun-Soo's cheek, before walking towards the door, not daring to look at the Hyun-Soo that had his hand on his cheek, dumbfounded by the action.

Jung Jae-Heon smiled to himself, listening to the whole conversation. He was betting on them.

You can guess that Seo-Yun forgot to wake up someone else, because when the sunrise was present in the sky, everyone woke up, confused as to why they didn't wake up after that. Hyun-Soo looked worriedly at Seo-Yun, who had lazy eyes as she sat in front of the door, her cross and arrow in her hands as she looked like she could drift to sleep any time now.

"Seo-Yun!" Hyun-Soo called, making Seo-Yun's head shoot up towards Hyun-Soo, giving him a lazy smile, before she went asleep on the floor, in other words, unconscious. "Seo-Yun, shit!"

"𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃?" That was the first word that Ho Seo-Yun heard as her eyes opened slowly, the first thing she saw was the ceiling.

"I don't know, I barely know her, we were only friends for a week or so." Seo-Yun's head felt dizzy, but at least that tired feeling with the needing for sleep left her body.

"A week?"

"So, you're seriously not dating?" Seo-Yun frowned at Jung Jae-Heon's words, but she didn't care to turn her head toward him.