𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐀 𝟏𝟖-𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑-𝐎𝐋𝐃, 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐓. Ho Seo-Yun placed a bouquet of white roses. She could have got red, but she thought it symbolized her mother's blood, so she didn't buy them.

"Are you happy with your girlfriend?" Seo-Yun asked silently, looking at the other grave beside her mother's. "I hope you are, and I hope you have met Eun-Woo, she's a sweet woman," Seo-Yun said, smiling softly, her voice still as a whisper. Seo-Yun thought that if she spoke more loudly, her voice would crack, and she would cry. "You know... I don't blame you for cheating on Dad... I would have done the same..." Seo-Yun said, her eyes turning pitch black.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐓. Ho Seo-Yun didn't stare at anyone, just the ceiling, but she could see in the corner of her eyes, that Lee Eun-Yoo saw her with her hands on her jacket pockets.

"When I told you not to die here, I was saying it to both of you, and I meant the whole building as well." Eun-Yoo scolded them, and Seo-Yun rolled her eyes as she shifted uncomfortably in whatever bed she was.

"Eun, I'm not feeling you giving me an antidepressant speech," Seo-Yun said, her eyes half open as she stared at Eun-Yoo, who rolled her eyes.

"Where are we?" Seo-Yun looked at Cha Hyun-Soo, not even noticing him beside her.

"It's a place where everyone gathered, waiting to die," Eun-Yoo answered, looking somewhere in the room.

"Yeah, and I guess you're first in line," Seo-Yun said sarcastically, sitting up as she pushed her hair back. Eun-Yoo rolled her eyes, looking at Seo-Yun. They weren't friends, Eun-Yoo has only taught her a few steps of ballet, and Seo-Yun has taught her a few steps of archery, nothing special, or at least, that's what Eun-Yoo tried to convince herself.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔?!" Lee Eun-Yoo yelled, pulling away from the kiss that Ho Seo-Yun pulled her in. She wanted to kiss her back, and she did. But what would they think? Two women aren't supposed to kiss or have feelings for each other like that.

"Uh, I'm sorry, I  I thought ⎯" Seo-Yun stammered, her eyes starting to fill with tears as she saw the disgusted look from Eun-Yoo. She thought that she would never give weird looks, but now look at her, and it's all her fault.

"Why would I ever like you?! Are you crazy!?" Eun-Yoo didn't want to show much anger, she just wanted to say to forget it and move on, even if she kissed her mind. "Ugh, I wouldn't be like your kind. You got the wrong person, Seo-Yun." Eun-Yoo said, grabbing her backpack, before stepping out of the rooftop, letting an almost-crying Seo-Yun on the top of the rooftop.