𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘, 𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄, 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓. After remembering his last moments, he quickly sat up, seeing the blood almost everywhere.

"What? Why am I..." Kim Suk-Hyun looked confused, dumbfounded even.

"You had a nosebleed and fainted." Cha Hyun-Soo explained, catching the men's attention as he looked at him, seeing how he had his arms wrapped around Ho Seo-Yun's shoulders, the girl that cut his neck. The girl had her knees tucked into her chest, her arms resting on her knees as her head rested on Hyun-Soo's chest.

"Yeah, and I kind of made a tiny cut on your neck, so you bleed a bit," Seo-Yun said, not looking at Suk-Hyun, as she shrugged. "I think it's pretty obvious, but of course, not that pretty," Seo-Yun said, shrugging again. Suk-Hyun saw how Seo-Yun had lazy eyes, zoning out to her world, but then he quickly took notice of the cotton of his nose, taking it off immediately.

"That can't be... Why now? Why?" Suk-Hyun asked himself, not having an answer as he looked over at the hugging teenagers, the only ones who seemed like they could put up with this virus. He quickly ran up to them, making Hyun-Soo look at him, but Seo-Yun didn't glance at him. "Well... I hear you're holding out. How are you doing it? How?" The man asked, feeling hopeful that he could hold this up just like them.

"You're shameless," Hyun-Soo said, looking down at Seo-Yun, who stared at some wall.

"I have to live. I want to live." Suk-Hyun said, making Hyun-Soo turn his gaze toward him.

"Pull yourself together," Hyun-Soo answered, the man's eyes widening.

"What?"

"I have nothing else to tell you," Hyun-Soo said.

"A — And you?" Suk-Hyun asked Seo-Yun, who still hadn't stared at him.

"I guess, you can listen to Hyun, but even if you pull yourself together, you can't escape this curse. One way or another, you're going to rot in hell with the monsters." Seo-Yun said, slowly turning her gaze toward Suk-Hyun with a grin.

Suk-Hyun wandered his eyes off, thinking of their words as Seo-Yun grinned like a maniac, Hyun-Soo raising an eyebrow at the girl's attitude. Was this Seo-Yun, or was it her low hope talking for her?

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘. Ho Seo-Yun now missed when she could sleep when she fainted. The made-up bed was something super uncomfortable, and even if Hyun-Soo's arms were quite a comfort to her, it wasn't such a comfort to make her drift to sleep.

But when she finally almost went to dreamland, Cha Hyun-Soo sat her up, startled as Seo-Yun rubbed her eyes, but before she could even ask why, she was met with some beaten-up guy, making her scream as she crawled backward.

"Good morning." The guy greeted them with a freaky smile, ignoring how he woke up the teenagers. "You must be hungry." The man said, extending to them whatever food he had in his hands.

"We're good," Hyun-Soo said, sharing a look with Seo-Yun. The man's smile faded away, lowering his head a bit, before looking at the teenagers.

"What? Monsters can't eat?" The man asked. Seo-Yun frowned, almost feeling offended, he just called her a monster. "You sleep well, though." The man said, looking at Hyun-Soo. "But you didn't sleep so well." The man said, turning towards Seo-Yun, who gulped at Hyun-Soo's surprised look. The man leaned closer, the sunlight shining on the wounds that were on his face. "What does it feel like?"

"Excuse me?" Seo-Yun asked, not understanding anything of this man.

"You feel so powerful, don't you?" The man demanded, laughing before he hit himself on his neck, the teenagers watching him as if he was a monster. "How can I become like that?" Seo-Yun frowned, taking a step back from the man. "Tell me. Tell me. I can do it well. What should I do?" The man asked, looking hopefully at the teenagers. Seo-Yun looked out a window, seeing how some man was staring at the man who was asking how to turn into a monster. Why was he there? Did he have some business with the man? Is that why he's here? Is that why this man wants to be a monster? That's quite pathetic...

"Probably... you should start by finishing whatever business you have with that man..." Seo-Yun said, her eyes turning pitch black as she looked at the man with a creepy smile. The man's eyes widened a bit, before he looked out the window, seeing the man looking at him. "But that's not going to save you from rotting in hell with the monster..."