𝐱𝐱. 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌..." Ho Seo-Yun muttered to herself, trying to find what Lee Eun-Hyuk couldn't do himself, shining her flashlight through the dark room of the basement. Cha Hyun-Soo was walking beside her, but he didn't look like he acknowledged her presence, he looked lost. "I should throw this arrow right in his —" Seo-Yun said, pointing her arrow at some place, before she was stopped by Hyun-Soo, who lowered her arrow, shaking his head.

"𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄. There's no guarantee we'll be safe here. Nothing happened when we retrieved the corpses. The situation might've calmed down." Ho Seo-Yun frowned, looking over at Lee Eun-Hyuk, but he just gave her a blank look. He always had a blank look, he didn't want to show vulnerability.

"So?" Hyun-Soo asked, looking over at Eun-Hyuk as well.

"It's... taking both of you longer and longer to recover. We don't know when you'll turn into a monster." Eun-Hyuk said blankly, ignoring Seo-Yun's glare. Out of the two, Eun-Hyuk thought that Seo-Yun was going to turn first, she had a really bad temper, and how she reacted when he almost tried to sacrifice her wasn't a good sign.

"You think... We'll hurt you guys if we become monsters?" Hyun-Soo asked. Seo-Yun looked over at him, seeing how fear was slowly lingering in his eyes. "There are monsters that don't hurt people." Hyun-Soo tried to discard Eun-Hyuk's idea.

"So?" Eun-Hyuk mocked Hyun-Soo, staring blankly at him, before turning towards Seo-Yun, who raised an eyebrow at his look. "Can you be sure that both of you will be like them?" Hyun-Soo looked over at Seo-Yun, whose eyes widened as she frowned, understanding Eun-Hyuk's accusation. "A monster is a monster."

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓?" Ho Seo-Yun asked, after a minute of silence, remembering Lee Eun-Hyuk's words. We must find a way to survive while we can still resist, and mostly Seo-Yun. She was scared, who wouldn't be? Seo-Yun just knew that people think she'll probably turn first just because of some anger issues she didn't control so well. Was she letting her human desires get the best of her? Cha Hyun-Soo didn't answer, instead, he climbed to a box, staring at a camera in the room. "Hyun?" Seo-Yun asked, confused, seeing how Hyun-Soo turned the camera to the ceiling.

Hyun-Soo turned back at her, but soon, his eyes widened, seeing how Seo-Yun was being taken by some web, and guess who was his next target? Him.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐁𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊-𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀. Trying to save Ho Seo-Yun and Cha Hyun-Soo's mission. They were in a spider's web because of them, the guilt was the main emotion. Lee Eun-Hyuk shined his flashlight, trying to find that same monster that had trapped Hyun-Soo and Seo-Yun, or any others.

Eun-Hyuk stopped in his tracks when he saw a monster, but this one was still, like in a frozen state, its legs were burned and it wore some sportswear, but he was frozen. Jung Jae-Heon was going to slash it, but Eun-Hyuk stopped him.

"I think it's asleep." Eun-Hyuk pointed out the obvious, making Jae-Heon look over at him. "Let's not wake it up," Eun-Hyuk said, slowly starting to walk away from it, Pyeon Sang-Wook and Yoon Ji-Soo followed him, Jae-Heon waiting for them to pass, just to see if the monster was going to wake up.

After walking around the parking lot, they finally found them, the two of them wrapped around with a spider's web and with some slimy green thing covering them, seeing how the same slimy green thing slowly left the two of their bodies, leaving behind some green stuff.

They were quick to undo the spider web, Sang-Wook carrying Seo-Yun over his shoulders while helping Ji-Soo carry Hyun-Soo, the two of them were unconscious. Seo-Yun wasn't so heavy, Sang-Wook felt like he was carrying a light backpack, was she this light? Was Hyun-Soo heavy? Hyun-Soo almost fell to the ground, Ji-Soo bending down a bit as a pain in her stomach began to be present, spreading through her lower stomach. Ji-Soo let go of Hyun-Soo as she let go of all the stuff she had, except Hyun-Soo's weapons, Jae-Heon having Seo-Yun's.

Leaving the stuff on the ground, sure made some noises, because guess who woke up? The monster. It startled Eun-Hyuk and Jae-Heon, who quickly looked toward the sound of someone running. It could be heard running, but they didn't know where it was until it pushed Eun-Hyuk into a car but disappeared almost immediately.

"The girl knew how to stop it..." Sang-Wook muttered to himself, looking over at the girl on his shoulders, the same one that had at least stopped the monster two times or at least a species of it. While Eun-Hyuk shot the monster, making it stop in his tracks, before running faster towards Eun-Hyuk, who shot him in the eye, making it stop again.

That gave enough time for the others to hide underneath some cars, the monster looking for them. Seo-Yun was on the floor with Eun-Hyuk and Jae-Heon, Eun-Hyuk seeing her as a little burden, and Jae-Heon seeing her worriedly, asking himself when she was going to wake up. The monster ran off towards a car, a car that Eun-Hyuk made beep with the car keys he had in his hands; the car didn't survive the monster apocalypse. Jae-Heon quickly grabbed Seo-Yun, dragging her out of the car as Eun-Hyuk made another car beep, and another car to not survive this apocalypse and much more where that came from.

"Jae?" Seo-Yun felt dizzy and sick. Was she always sick? Jae-Heon looked at her, relieved that she was alive, and died because of his selfish job to her. "And Hyun?" Seo-Yun asked, looking around with lazy eyes to try and find Hyun-Soo, remembering seeing him before she went asleep, or unconscious, he was the last person she saw.

"Don't worry, he's with Sang-Wook and Ji-Soo," Jae-Heon said, letting go of Seo-Yun, handing her bow & arrow, which Seo-Yun saw confused, before finally noticing what it was. Seo-Yun sighed, her hands going to her sides, already feeling tired while seeing her bow & arrow.

"It doesn't look that way," Eun-Hyuk said, looking over at Sang-Wook, Hyun-Soo, and Ji-Soo, who looked like they were going to be attacked by the monster. Seo-Yun's eyes widened, quickly grabbed an arrow from Jae-Heon's backpack, resting it on the arrow rest, three of her fingers going to the string before the same arrow landed on the monster's side head. "Come on," Eun-Hyuk said, trying not to be so impressed by that. Was she always this good at archery? Seo-Yun quickly followed him to a car, still feeling like she was going to vomit, but decided to gulp it down because Hyun-Soo was almost dying.

Eun-Hyuk quickly drove towards Sang-Wook, Hyun-Soo, and Ji-Soo, Jae-Heon quickly dragged them inside of the car, while Seo-Yun sat beside the right window, or at least her right. Sang-Wook quickly went to the passenger seat, while the other four tried to fit in the back.

"Do you have a license?" Ji-Soo asked, looking with widened eyes at Eun-Hyuk, who was driving.

"I passed the written exam," Eun-Hyuk answered blankly.

"And the driving test?" Yeah, Eun-Hyuk wasn't a good driver.

"Great, if I'm not dying because of the monster, I'm dying because of Hyuk's ruthless driving!" Seo-Yun exclaimed, raising her hands before falling them down, rolling her eyes, obviously showing annoyance. Eun-Hyuk glanced at her, before driving, hitting some things on the way. "Even I can drive better, and I haven't even taken the written or the driving test!"