𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘; 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃. The only thing she knew for sure, was that landing on the dirt that had a couple of rocks, wasn't a good thing, it hurt her back, a lot. Ho Seo-Yun was trying to gasp for air, but the blood that covered her eyes and her mouth not helping, she thought she was choking on it. Seo-Yun's head was bleeding, as well as her nose and the wounds she had before that opened up were also bleeding, the one that was from the cheek to the neck, the wound on her hand, the wound she had on her head, and a wound she had on her arm. Seo-Yun had a lot of injuries, and she didn't even notice them, of course, she didn't. Her eyelids felt like the heaviest thing she lifts, the only taste that was on her tongue was the taste of her blood, and her body felt like a whole 50 lbs. weight, she didn't want to move a muscle.

Seo-Yun didn't even care when she heard loud footsteps getting close by, she didn't even dare to move her head, it was already hurting, why would she move it? And it didn't seem the monster was going to her. She did move her head when she heard a scream coming from Cha Hyun-Soo, seeing how he was thrown into a pile of tubes. Seo-Yun looked over at the monster, it was the same one that wanted to eat the kids, but this time it was a lot bigger.

"Watch out..." Seo-Yun muttered, seeing how the monster easily grabbed a huge tube, throwing it in Hyun-Soo's direction. "Watch out!" Seo-Yun yelled, and before even she could notice, Hyun-Soo was on the floor, Seo-Yun on top of him as she looked back at the monster, not caring how in a split second she pushed Hyun-Soo out of the way.

"Seo-Yun..." Hyun-Soo muttered, seeing her whole body covered in blood. Her clothes were soaked in blood, there was barely any skin of hers showing, just red. "Your body..."

"Don't worry about me..." Seo-Yun said, barely in a whisper as she stood up, her throat felt dry. The monster was walking towards them, pissed at someone until it got on fire. Seo-Yun didn't care to look who did that, she just took that time to take out her razor blade, creating a much bigger scar on the wound she had on her arm. Seo-Yun ignored how Ahn Gil-Seob ran towards Hyun-Soo, helping him stand up. She heard him yell her name, so she could follow, but she didn't do so. "Don't worry about me! Just take Hyun, Sang-Wook, and Yoo-Ri to somewhere safe." Seo-Yun said, and when Gil-Seob blinked, he saw how Pyeon Sang-Wook and Park Yoo-Ri were in front of him, both of them having their wounds thanks to the crash. "Let's play, big guy..." Seo-Yun muttered, her eyes turning pitch-black.

Seo-Yun made a weird movement on her hands, grunting as her blood went to her hand, slowly creating a katana, inspired by Jung Jae-Heon, she had to give him credit if she defeated this monster. Seo-Yun looked at the monster that was quick to stand up, Seo-Yun didn't notice when it was down, but she didn't care to investigate. The pitch-black-eyes Seo-Yun smirked, and in half a blink, she had the katana into the monster's head, her legs on its shoulders as she smirked, having a bit of trouble putting the blood-katana more into the monster's head. The monster screamed in pain, trying to take Seo-Yun off. Seo-Yun was quick to the dirt again, smirking as the monster touched his head. Seo-Yun's katana turned into blood, which soon went to the dirt, mixing with it. The pitch-black eye monster cursed herself, before doing the same weird movement again, grunting when the blood of Seo-Yun went to her hand, creating a bow & arrows.

Seo-Yun quickly used a fire that was in the place, the red blood mixing with the fiery fire. Seo-Yun smirked as she rested an arrow on the arrow rest, quickly going to the monster's head. The monster didn't think so much about it until the same arrow exploded, fire and blood covering the monster. Seo-Yun sighed heavily, her eyes half open as she saw how the monster stood up again, feeling more pissed toward the girl. Now, the monster had a much scarier expression, his face covered in blood and fire, giving it a chilly and scarier expression.