𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" Ho Seo-Yun asked the pitch-black Demon, who was crouched down, looking down at the Seo-Yun that was laying on the floor of whatever surface the Demon took them. "What are you anyways?" Seo-Yun asked the Demon, looking over at her. The Demon smiled, she had the same traits as Seo-Yun, except for her pitch-black eyes, she looked exactly like her, but was she something else?

"I don't know." The Demon answered, shrugging as she sat down beside Seo-Yun. "I don't know what I am. I'm just you. You can just start all over again with my help. You can be brought back to life however you want." The Demon tried to persuade Seo-Yun, who rolled her eyes as she still lay down.

"You said I couldn't," Seo-Yun said coldly.

"Yeah, but I guess I just didn't want you to suffer, it wouldn't be so real if I brought back your mother and Eun-Woo." The Demon said honestly, shrugging as her legs were tucked to her chest, her arms wrapping around her legs as her chin was in her knees.

"And if I reveal my desire, I become a monster?" Seo-Yun asked, frowning at the Demon's words. Why was she worried about her suffering all of a sudden? If it wasn't because she decided to get inside of her, she wouldn't be her first worry.

"That's right, and you'll be just like Suk. But if you can tell me what you want." The Demon said, shrugging, as she stared blankly somewhere.

"Fuck you," Seo-Yun said, flipping the Demon off, who laughed, shaking her head.

"Yeah, do that to Hyun and we can talk, sweetheart. Good luck."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘, 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄. Lee Eun-Yoo was with her too, reading a book that read Bastard on the cover, giving glances to Ho Seo-Yun, who seemed very tired. Seo-Yun shifted on the seat when she heard how Cha Hyun-Soo woke up, her worries going to him.

"Are you up?" Eun-Yoo asked Hyun-Soo, who looked confused as Seo-Yun was quick to turn around in the seat to face Hyun-Soo. "Seo-Yun was very worried."

"Are you okay, Hyun?" Seo-Yun asked him, seeing how he slowly sat up.

"I knew you were a pushover. Being a doormat is in your blood." Eun-Yoo said, not staring at them as she was more concentrated on her book. Hyun-Soo nodded his head slowly towards Seo-Yun, who smiled softly, her shoulders relaxing. "But I was wondering," Eun-Yoo said, lowering her book a bit to look at the two of them, who stared at her confused. "Who did that to you?" Eun-Yoo asked, pointing a flashlight towards the wounds that showed on Hyun-Soo's arm, and the wound that was on Seo-Yun's hand. Seo-Yun hid it with her sleeve, not even noticing it was exposed to Eun-Yoo.

"I did," Hyun-Soo answered, shrugging.

"A knife, trying to take it from someone," Seo-Yun answered, shrugging as well, not wanting to go into details. Hyun-Soo looked at her, already understanding why she had that wound, he was the only one that knew so.

"Hyun-Soo, I mean, why did you do it?" Eun-Yoo asked, not wanting to get into details with Seo-Yun, who seemed uncomfortable by it, but even if Hyun-Soo seemed uncomfortable too, Eun-Yoo was curious.

"It was nothing," Hyun-Soo answered, making Eun-Yoo roll her eyes, and giving Seo-Yun a pack of bandages.

"Help your boyfriend's wound," Eun-Yoo said through gritted teeth like it was some type of forbidden word, the damn sentence, before leaving the two of them.

"It was because of me." Seo-Yun looked over at Hyun-Soo, confused. "The wound, it was because of me," Hyun-Soo said, looking over at Seo-Yun, who nodded her head slowly.

"It's not because of you, Hyun. It's never because of the person." Seo-Yun said, looking blankly at the same wall she was looking at when Hyun-Soo was unconscious. "Does it make you feel better to think like that?" Seo-Yun asked, looking over at Hyun-Soo. "I guess that's why everyone blames us. You have to throw a fit to make people understand." Seo-Yun said, her fingers tracing her wound. "Does it hurt?" Seo-Yun asked, still tracing her wound until it went to her wrist, where her wound ended.

"No."

"You were groaning earlier," Seo-Yun said, grabbing the band-aid that Eun-Yoo handed her, and other white bandages that were on the table. Seo-Yun crouched down, grabbing Hyun-Soo's arm, seeing the wound for a few seconds.

"You know I don't need —"

"Who cares? You should be thankful that I care about you." Seo-Yun cut him off, wrapping carefully the white bandages around his arm, humming to some song that Hyun-Soo didn't recognize. Hyun-Soo saw how Seo-Yun grabbed the band-aids, using them to stick the white bandages on his arm, so it doesn't go loose. "There," Seo-Yun said, smiling proudly at her work. Hyun-Soo reciprocated the smile before the moment was ruined, Lee Eun-Hyuk and Yoon Ji-Soo entered the room, looking between the teenagers. "What now?"