𝐢𝐯. 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑. Soon, Ho Seo-Yun's eyes opened slowly, trying to get used to the dull light that was barely shining wherever she was. Seo-Yun's eyes widened as her first thought was the cat-eating woman, she quickly sat up, for only a great pain in her head became her first worry.

"Seo-Yun..." Cha Hyun-Soo whispered, seeing the tired girl beside him. Seo-Yun didn't hear him, but when her head went in Hyun-Soo's direction, she yelped, scared of his sudden presence of him.

"Oh, my God, it's just you...!" Seo-Yun exclaimed, her hand landing on her chest as air filled her lungs. Seo-Yun's bloodshot eyes weren't there anymore, only her black eyes and the light around them were there, not the red that tried to cover that light from the darkness of her eyes.

Hyun-Soo ignored her surprise, but instead, he stood up. Seo-Yun saw how Hyun-Soo walked towards his window, covered in curtains, only the shadow of the light shining in the room. Seo-Yun stood up as well, standing by Hyun-Soo's side as he, hesitantly, opened the curtains. The color yellow was the first thing that they saw, but then, the color red soon got into their vision as they saw the ground. Smoke was everywhere, birds immigrating to another place, a place that wouldn't kill them, fire was still present, seeing as a sign for the birds to leave, but the looking monsters that were on the ground caught more of their attention, scaring them as their eyes widened.

"I should have never stayed here..." Seo-Yun breathed out, looking away from the window, her pale hands going through her black hair. Hyun-Soo looked at her with a frown, his eyes still widened as well as Seo-Yun's.

"What?" Hyun-Soo questioned, making sure that what he just heard Seo-Yun say was what he thought.

"I should have never stayed here!" Seo-Yun repeated, more loudly, so the boy in front of her could hear. Hyun-Soo scoffed, turning around to look at the stressed and angry Seo-Yun.

"You were the one that stayed here!" Hyun-Soo said angrily, pointing at Seo-Yun with his index finger.

"You were the one that suggested it!" Seo-Yun exclaimed, her arms pointing at Hyun-Soo.

"I didn't obligate you! You could have said no!"

"Well, I thought that I was doing something nice! Something, so you wouldn't be the fucking loser you are! I was being considerate!"

"I didn't ask you to! I don't need your company! I don't need you here like the burden —!"

"Oh, I'm a burden?!"

"Yes! All you do is get inside of my apartment through the window, without caring if I invite you in or not!"

"Well, I thought I was doing something good for once."

"Oh, and because you were so considerate, I should be thankful!"

"Yes!"

"I don't need you, Seo-Yun! I don't need your stupid company!"

"Fine! Then, I'll leave! And let you be the loner you are!"

"Then get out!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

Seo-Yun walked out of the conversation angrily, grabbing the doorknob, thinking something that she didn't even know she said out loud.

"Hope your parents can keep you a better company," Seo-Yun muttered, loud enough for Hyun-Soo to hear, who looked at Seo-Yun with widened eyes. Seo-Yun's eyes widened, as her hand left the doorknob. Seo-Yun regrets it, she didn't mean to think that or said that out loud, it just looks like her mouth didn't want to be on her side. Seo-Yun wanted to apologize, but what came out of Hyun-Soo's mouth made her regret the decision of trying to apologize.