𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄.

After bringing Han Du-Sik and the kids to the first floor, giving a kind smile to not show her anger, which was still seen by Du-Sik and the kids, Ho Seo-Yun was now pissed, not at Du-Sik and the kids, but Lee Eun-Hyuk and Seo-Yun was never one to not express her thoughts.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐆!" A red-haired exclaimed, mocking a 15-year-old Ho Seo-Yun, who had her hands linked with a blonde girl, protecting her with her own body.

"What? Jealous?" Seo-Yun asked, raising her eyebrows, and letting go of the blonde's hand.

"Seo —"

"Jealous of what?" The red-haired mocked, laughing with her friends as they saw how Seo-Yun stepped forward.

"Probably to the fact that your boyfriend cheated on you with a guy. Probably the fact that I and Myun-Ji are living our happy ending, while you're stuck with a boyfriend that cheats on you, makes everyone believe you two are endgame, but you aren't." Seo-Yun said, getting closer and closer to the red-hair, who seemed taken back by her words as she looked at the people that were staring and recording them. Seo-Yun tsked, before punching the girl in the face, being immediately pushed back by Myung-Ji. "That's how filthy little fags do it, you bitch!"

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?" Ho Seo-Yun asked, standing in a room that had a bunch of cameras that showed different rooms, the light wasn't so dull but wasn't so bright either. Lee Eun-Hyuk stopped what he was doing, staring blankly at the wall in front of him, he wasn't expecting Seo-Yun to come this fast, he was expecting the next day, at least. "You didn't think that I'll figure out that you were willing to sacrifice this piece of shit?" Seo-Yun asked, going beside Eun-Hyuk, while her eyes turned pitch black. "What? You don't think that a girl can do what Hyun can do?" Seo-Yun asked, a frown on her lips, her hands on the desk as she tilted her head to look at the glasses man.

"Seo-Yun —"

"I'm much stronger than him. So, next time I figure out that you're willing to sacrifice us, I'll slit your throat open, or an arrow is going through your neck. This piece of shit was an Olympic champion." Seo-Yun said, quickly changing positions in a split second, startling a bit Eun-Hyuk, who still didn't stare at her.

"Seo-Yun?" Seo-Yun's eyes turned immediately normal, turning her gaze towards Cha Hyun-Soo, who stood in the doorframe. "We have to go back to the room," Hyun-Soo said, looking worriedly at the girl, who gave a last glance towards Eun-Hyuk, before cleaning her nose, which had blood dripping from it. Seo-Yun passed by Hyun-Soo, accidentally pushing Hyun-Soo's shoulders.

Seo-Yun didn't even know if Hyun-Soo was following her as she went to the room. Seo-Yun quickly grabbed onto the book that caught her attention earlier, trying to hide the fact that she was crying. Seo-Yun always thought of Eun-Hyuk as a brother to her, but now she knows, you can't even trust your brother.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘, 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆. Ho Seo-Yun didn't know, she was awake with her book in her face, not even reading a single page as she looked like she regretted every single one of her life choices. Probably, Ho Shyla's already in Hell, paying for Seo-Yun's mistakes.

The only thing that Seo-Yun knew is that the door was open, and when it was open it only means that they were going to do some dangerous work that the humans are so cowardly to do. And that was confirmed when Lee Eun-Hyuk handed them their weapons. Seo-Yun glared at him, before harshly grabbing the bow & arrow.

Now, Seo-Yun was obligated to use a different staircase, that led more to the outside, you could easily see every single disaster of the outside world. Seo-Yun's eyes turned pitch black as she led the way, her bow & arrow being alert for any monsters.

"I can't believe it; we're seriously letting that asshole use us!" Seo-Yun, not really her, exclaimed, feeling sick in the stomach as she pointed her arrow in multiple directions.

"What can we do? It's not like these bodies are good, they haven't even noticed their feelings, they're not good, at all." Hyun-Soo, not him, mocked the teenagers, rolling his eyes while walking past Seo-Yun, who grinned as an idea came to her wicked mind.

"We can help them," Seo-Yun said, walking towards Hyun-Soo, who stopped to look at Seo-Yun, grinning like an idiot. "Probably, we can give them a little push," Seo-Yun said, trapping Hyun-Soo on the rails of the stairs, him liking the idea. Yeah, being Demons, really didn't help anything related to romantic shit. "So, what do you say, Hyun? Just a kiss?" Seo-Yun mocked the nickname, faking a pout at Hyun-Soo, who laughed like a maniac.

"Just one," Hyun-Soo said, extending his index finger, indicating the number 1. Seo-Yun rolled her eyes, nodding her head, before softly kissing Hyun-Soo on the lips, both of their eyes going back to normal.

Seo-Yun was the first to notice, quickly pulling away as her cheeks were decorated with pink colors as Hyun-Soo stood there, dumbfounded. Seo-Yun quickly turned around, walking the stairs that were in front of her, and stopping on the second staircase. Seo-Yun poked her head to see Hyun-Soo still dumbfounded, his hands on the rails.

"Hey, come on! We still have work!" Seo-Yun exclaimed, getting Hyun-Soo out of his thoughts. "Yeah, I don't like to wait," Seo-Yun said, her eyes turning pitch black as she smirked, knowing her actions.

"But, darling, you have been waiting decades for me!" Hyun-Soo said, his eyes turning pitch black as he smirked at the girl, proud of his actions.

The Seo-Yun with the pitch-black eyes flipped him off, hearing a chuckle from the black eyes Hyun-Soo. Hyun-Soo smiled softly, hearing how Seo-Yun chuckled at the conversation of whoever was inside of her that said it was her, the memory of the kiss fresh in her mind.

But, it was just an accidental kiss, it wasn't a kiss. And even if Hyun-Soo is considered one, Seo-Yun could never see him like that, he was just a friend... right?