𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑? Great, that's an amazing question, and there was no specific answer to it. Her mind was a full drabble that teenagers scrabble in their notebooks because they're stressed. Why did Cha Hyun-Soo have to confess his feelings? No, a better question. Why did she fake being asleep? Probably if she hadn't, Hyun-Soo wouldn't have confessed his feelings. She was even blaming Pyeon Sang-Wook for going along with her little act.

"Something looks like it's going through your head like daggers." Ho Seo-Yun flinched, looking up to see Seo Yi-Kyung, the fire truck lady that saved them. Yi-Kyung had black clothes, she looked like a type of spy. Yi-Kyung sat beside her on the bed, the bed going down a bit with the new weight. Seo-Yun sighed, feeling like her mind was going to explode. "What's going on?" Yi-Kyung asked, looking at the injuries of the girl, which looked like they were slowly healing.

"What would you do if a possible boy confessed his feelings to a possible girl?" Seo-Yun asked, squinting her eyes. She didn't want to mention that the names were Cha Hyun-Soo and Ho Seo-Yun, but she thought that the girl would figure it out.

Yi-Kyung smiled. "Did Hyun-Soo confess his feelings for you?" Seo-Yun glared at Yi-Kyung, a blush creeping into her cheeks. Seo-Yun's glare softened, looking away from Yi-Kyung, who was still smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

"Yeah, but I was supposed to be asleep..." Seo-Yun muttered, looking at her with the confused look of Yi-Kyung. "I faked being asleep, and he thought I was, and he confessed that he likes me," Seo-Yun explained, shrugging. Yi-Kyung nodded her head, the smile creeping up again.

"I will just tell him that I like him back," Yi-Kyung answered, giving a little pat on Seo-Yun's back, before standing up, leaving her with her stressful thoughts. Did Seo-Yun like Hyun-Soo? Yes, probably since that first day, but she didn't think so much about it. I guess their little fights, Seo-Yun thought it was those friends that argue a lot.

Seo-Yun stands up, feeling her legs much better as she went to look for Hyun-Soo, wanting just to answer his feelings. Seo-Yun went to the apartment until she finally found Hyun-Soo sitting on a staircase. Seo-Yun smiled softly, before sitting beside him, startling him a bit.

"You're awake..." Hyun-Soo muttered, feeling relieved that the girl was alive and sitting beside him. Seo-Yun smiled, about to open her mouth, until her attention went to Lee Eun-Yoo, who was standing there out of nowhere.

"Hey," Eun-Yoo said. Seo-Yun scratched her neck, feeling uncomfortable. Seo-Yun always felt uncomfortable around her, she still couldn't forget her homophobic attitude that day, and she didn't think she will. "Don't you know you should always be with someone that isn't like you two?" Eun-Yoo said, and Seo-Yun rolled her eyes, glaring at her. In a way, Seo-Yun was angry at her, like she just snapped at her while Seo-Yun just confessed her feelings to her. She could have just rejected her kindly. "I came here because my buddy is so sick," Eun-Yoo said, placing the candle down as she sat on the stair that was in front of Hyun-Soo and Seo-Yun.

"Are you scared?" Hyun-Soo asked, catching Eun-Yoo's and Seo-Yun's attention, that looked at him.

"What?" Eun-Yoo said, looking offended. "You've grown a lot," Eun-Yoo said, talking about how tall Hyun-Soo is. "And did your hair go shorter?" Eun-Yoo asked Seo-Yun, making Seo-Yun check her hair just in case. It felt the same.

"I was always this tall," Hyun-Soo said, looking down at Eun-Yoo.

"My hair was always this short," Seo-Yun said, pouting as she looked at her hair.