𝐱𝐯. 𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒' 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐘. Ho Seo-Yun stood up, her feet hitting the floor as she quickly went to Cha Hyun-Soo, her eyes widened at the fallen boy, seeing how the man was fighting someone.

"What's happening?" Seo-Yun asked the man, who gave her, a minimal, glance.

"Why don't you see it for yourself?" The man asked, pointing at someone.

Seo-Yun gripped her bow & arrow, slowly going beside the man, seeing how a monster was there. Seo-Yun could expect it, but she still hated them. Did humans do something to them for them to just start hurting every human? Is their resentment before they turned into monsters made them hurt each other? Seo-Yun didn't have time to answer her questions, probably when she knows that the monster's dead and Hyun-Soo is saved, but for now, she's going to focus on this weird monster. Seo-Yun quickly pointed the arrow at the monster, seeing how it was slowly crawling toward them.

Seo-Yun closed one of her eyes, positioning three of her fingers on the string of the bow, and pulling back the string. But before Seo-Yun could even shoot it, it passed by her in a split second, making Seo-Yun stumbled to the floor.

"Thanks." Seo-Yun thanked the man, who was quick to grab her by her armpits. Seo-Yun quickly stood up, helping Hyun-Soo to stand up, before she followed the man to where the monster went, trails of blood leading their way, or at least, leading Seo-Yun's and Hyun-Soo's way, whose eyes turned pitch black by the trail of blood.

Seo-Yun stopped in front of a door, tilting her head as she analyzed it, a soft, but scary, grin decorating her pale skin. Hyun-Soo did the same, having a smug grin on his face, but the man went past them, looking at them weirdly, questioning himself about the teenagers' weird behavior.

"I think there's a monster here. Let's kill it. We can kill it." Hyun-Soo said, looking at Seo-Yun, who had now a smirk on her face before it turned into a frown.

"I want to kill it!" Seo-Yun protested, looking at Hyun-Soo, whose smile fell.

"What?! No! I'm going to kill it! You already chose to kill glasses! I'm killing this one!" Hyun-Soo argued back, and Seo-Yun's pitch-black eyes widened, but before she could argue more, Hyun-Soo was already opening the door. But he stopped, looking over at the man that looked between the teenagers. "You're scared, aren't you?" Hyun-Soo mocked, before almost disappearing inside the room, but the man caught his jacket, pulling him back, before punching him in the stomach.

"Oh! That one must have hurt!" Seo-Yun mocked, looking at the injured Hyun-Soo before her pitch-black gaze went to the man. "Me next."

"I'm not going to hit a girl for no reason." The man answered coldly. Seo-Yun glared at him, scoffing annoyedly at his testament. Hyun-Soo laughed, already understanding Seo-Yun's sudden annoyance.

"She hates when men treat her like a dame," Hyun-Soo said, mocking Seo-Yun, looking over at her. Seo-Yun rolled her eyes, even if they couldn't be seen thanks to her pitch-black ones.

Hyun-Soo and Seo-Yun's eyes soon turned back, as the door that the other ones were trying to enter showed off the fire that was there. Seo-Yun coughed, feeling a knot in her throat as she looked at the fire.

"Watch out!" Seo-Yun exclaimed, but it was very late, the man was taken away by some monster. "Shit!" Seo-Yun exclaimed, quickly jogging her way toward the man, who was dragged away by the monster.

But, not so luckily for them, the monster had speed, turning it to its favor as it pushed the teenagers to the ground. Seo-Yun was quick to stand up, seeing some pitch-white-eyed monster with his heart shining bright red. Seo-Yun lightened her arrow with a fire close by, pointing at the monster as he quickly zigs zagged, trying to dodge her arrow.

"Do you even know how to shoot that thing?" Hyun-Soo asked, seeing how the monster was getting closer and closer. Seo-Yun closed one of her eyes, her three fingers already pulling back the string, targeting the speed monster.

"I was an Olympic champion," Seo-Yun answered coldly, before her arrow landed perfectly on the monster's middle, burning him as he ran off to turn off the fire on his body. "See? Olympic champion." Seo-Yun said, winking an eye at Hyun-Soo, who grinned as he looked at Seo-Yun's extended hand, grabbing it.

Some girl with a crossbow with some green arrows on her back, and a mask on her mouth came out of the shadows, making the teenagers alert as they looked their way. Seo-Yun and Hyun-Soo shared a look, before hiding behind somewhere, hearing how a much older man ordered the girl to move from his way, burning some torch to burn the monster. "Are you trying to burn the whole building down, sir?" The girl asked him, pointing her crossbow to wherever the monster was.

"We can put out the fire later. You're so harsh." The old man said without a care.

"It will take ages to get to the first floor."

"My goodness. I'm not sure anyone will still be alive by then." The old man said, not looking like either of them saw Hyun-Soo's and Seo-Yun's presence, Seo-Yun trying to patch up Hyun-Soo's injury. How the hell did he even get injured? Hyun-Soo was lucky Seo-Yun knew how to heal it.

"Be careful." The girl said, finally taking notice of the two teenagers, who looked confused by their presence. Seo-Yun gulped, pulling down Hyun-Soo's shirt, not even finishing half of his injury. Even if Hyun-Soo could heal easily, that still made Seo-Yun worry, what if he can't heal himself at some point?

"Who's there?" The old man demanded, seeing the shadows of them. The girl lowered her crossbow when she noticed that it was only teenagers and not some monster.

"Sir, shit, are you okay?" Seo-Yun quickly let go of Hyun-Soo, crouching down in front of the unconscious man. The girl came beside her, lifting the man's chin to see if he was a monster, before checking his pulse. "Is he okay?"

"He's alive." The girl assured Seo-Yun, who let out a relieved sigh.

"The monster left him alive?" The man asked, and Seo-Yun almost gagged at the sight of all the dead bodies all in the room. She seriously hated blood. "What? Scared of blood?" The old man mocked Seo-Yun, seeing how her hand landed on her mouth, trying not to vomit right then and now. Hyun-Soo nodded his head, answering the man's question because he thought that Seo-Yun would probably vomit if she talked.

"What are you doing?" Their attention went to the girl, who looked up at them. The teenagers looked blankly at the woman before they understood what she meant. Seo-Yun helped Hyun-Soo with the man, grabbing his armpits as she and Hyun-Soo followed the girl and the old man.