𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑, 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐓, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒. Ho Seo-Yun looked at the running water on the sink, her cardigan beside the sink, a bit bloody. Was that her blood or was it from Jung Jae-Heon? Seo-Yun then looked back at herself, looking at the almost-not-there makeup on her cheeks, showing three little dots on her cheeks. Please, show your freckles once in a while. Seo-Yun's eyes filled with tears, but she wiped them away, splashing water on her face, and taking off the almost-not-there makeup from her cheeks. Seo-Yun looked back at herself, seeing the freckles that decorated her face. She hated them so much, it just reminded her of the terrible and dead family she has...

"I guess I should, Jae..." Seo-Yun said, smiling at herself, before her lips parted, letting out a sob. Seo-Yun leaned on the sink, her head lowering as she cried. Her heart hurt a lot, and the guilt soon was something wandering her mind. She didn't want to believe that he was dead, but she knew he was. "I'm sorry..." Seo-Yun cried out, the running water becoming a background noise as her face was hidden in her arms. "I'm so sorry..."

"I don't think Jae-Heon would like it if you blame yourself." Seo Yi-Kyung said, leaning on the doorframe as she looked at the crying girl, who looked up at her with bloodshot eyes, still crying. "It wasn't your fault."

"I could have saved him! But I just froze, like a scaredy cat!" Seo-Yun exclaimed, anger filling her voice. "If I wouldn't have frozen, he would be alive," Seo-Yun said, choking on a sob. Yi-Kyung felt bad for her, it has barely been hours, but she was already going through the five stages of grief, going to the third in a split second.

"Do you think he'll let you save him if you would have got there sooner?" Yi-Kyung asked, walking towards the crying girl, who lowered her head. "He sacrificed himself to save you and the others on Green Home," Yi-Kyung said, standing right in front of Seo-Yun, who cried as she passed her hand through her hair. "It wasn't your fault," Yi-Kyung said, wrapping her arms around Seo-Yun's shoulders, the girl quickly wrapped her hand around Yi-Kyung's waist, crying on her shoulder.

"Yi-Kyung." Seo-Yun pulled away from Yi-Kyung, wiping her tears from her face. Ahn Gil-Seob was standing at the door, looking worried. "We have company," Gil-Seob said. Yi-Kyung looked back at Seo-Yun, who sniffed and cleaned her nose.

"Go, I'll be fine," Seo-Yun said, shrugging as she smiled at Yi-Kyung, who smiled back, before going to the door. Yi-Kyung stopped in her tracks, making Gil-Seob turn around to look at her, as Seo-Yun looked up to see her.

"By the way, you look pretty with your freckles," Yi-Kyung said, smiling at Seo-Yun, before following Gil-Seob again.

Seo-Yun smiled, her fingers passing through her cheeks. Seo-Yun went out of the bathroom, feeling a bit shy, knowing that her freckles were out of the world. Seo-Yun stopped in her tracks, almost bumping into Cha Hyun-Soo, who was smiling softly at her.

"You look pretty with freckles," Hyun-Soo said, his fingers passing by the trail of freckles that was on Seo-Yun's face, which was turning red thanks to the closeness. Seo-Yun squinted her eyes, taking notice of Hyun-Soo's short hair, but she didn't notice that.

"You look pretty with short hair," Seo-Yun said, smiling, her hand going through Hyun-Soo's short hair, getting tangled a bit. Hyun-Soo smiled, giving a kiss on Seo-Yun's reddish cheeks. Seo-Yun smiled, giving a peck on Hyun-Soo's lips.