𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃." Just woke up, and that's the first thing you hear, amazing. Ho Seo-Yun opened her eyes, her head leaving Cha Hyun-Soo's shoulder as his head left her head. Seo-Yun cringed slightly, feeling the casual pain on the back of her neck.

"Do people just wake up other people?" Seo-Yun asked herself, her hand on her neck. That's what she gets for sleeping on someone's shoulder. Pain on the neck.

"Surrender the infected immediately. Survivors will be transferred to a safe camp. You are surrounded. Surrender the infected immediately. Survivors will be transferred to a safe camp."

Seo-Yun groaned, being obligated to stand up as Hyun-Soo started to walk towards the voice, she didn't complain though, she didn't know why also. Seo-Yun was tired, complaining was something she didn't want to do for at least the next 6 hours or so. She was grateful that Hyun-Soo wasn't running, his slow steps helped her not have a much larger headache.

The attention was soon on them, entering a room while having burnt clothes, sure made you have the attention. Seo-Yun smiled at a couple of the strangers there, even if she didn't know them, they seemed familiar to her. Even the little children that pulled on free hands. A little girl pulled on Seo-Yun's free hand, catching her attention as she looked at her.

"Where are you going, sis?" The little girl asked, worriedness in her widened eyes. Seo-Yun frowned, trying to remember if she ever had a little sister, but nothing. But Seo-Yun still smiled at the girl, feeling as if she was her sister, even if she didn't remember her. "Sis, your hands are cold." The little girl said, looking between Seo-Yun and her cold hands, not understanding how she had burnt clothes, but her hands were cold. Seo-Yun tilted her head, seeing how the girl undo the scarf around her neck, before wrapping it around Seo-Yun's free hand.

"I just have to go outside, I'll be fine, sis," Seo-Yun said, looking down at the girl that was wrapping her scarf around her bloody arm. "You're going to be fine, right?" Seo-Yun asked, bending down a bit, cleaning the little tears that were threatening to get out of her eyes. The little girl nodded her head, not putting up a fight. Seo-Yun smiled, her back straightening.

"Stay here." Seo-Yun's attention went to the black-hair girl, she was pretty. "Stay with us." The girl said, another girl looking at Seo-Yun, who smiled at them.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine," Seo-Yun said, smiling at the girl before gunshots were heard, and she was obligated to follow the group that dragged her with them. They got to a graveyard, where multiple graves were there. Seo-Yun stopped on a specific one that had old alcohol spilled in it.

"But it's that the situation, then bye-bye!" Seo-Yun said, getting to Hyun-Soo's side as she waved goodbye, making Jae-Heon give her an awkward smile.

"Four is better than two, right?" Seo-Yun asked Jae-Heon, placing an arrow on the arrow rest.

"Of course," Jae-Heon said, grabbing the bag with the arrows, and handing it to Seo-Yun, who smiled.

"Seo-Yun, are you okay?" Jae-Heon asked her, walking a few steps towards her.

Seo-Yun was on the floor with Eun-Hyuk and Jae-Heon, Eun-Hyuk seeing her as a little burden, and Jae-Heon seeing her worriedly, asking himself when she was going to wake up.

"Jae?" Seo-Yun felt dizy, and sick. Jae-Heon looked at her, relieved that she was alive, and didn't die because of his selfish job to her.

"Oh, my God, Seo-Yun!" Seo-Yun's fingers left the scratch on her knee, looking over at Jung Jae-Heon, who was quick to bring her into a hug. "I thought you died," Jae-Heon said, pulling away as his hands had a grip on her shoulders. "Thank God, you're alive." Seo-Yun smiled lazily, Jae-Heon's hands leaving her shoulders as he stands up straightly. "Everyone was worried for you; they'll be glad to know that you aren't dead," Jae-Heon said, smiling, Seo-Yun smiled softly feeling quite happy that another person could worry about her so much. "Oh, and please, eat something, I think if you go there, food would still be there."