𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥

"𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍." Jung Wooi-Myung said, walking at a fast pace towards Cha Hyun-Soo, grabbing his chin to make him sit up. "Do you want to hear something funny? To tell you the truth, your girlfriend didn't kill anyone."

"I thought it was going to be something really funny." Wooi-Myung's eyes widened a bit, feeling the air going in his direction as Ho Seo-Yun was in his ear. Seo-Yun's eyes were pitch-red, a dark red on her darkish eyes as a small frown was decorating her lips. "I can tell you something really funny," Seo-Yun said, snickering, before she pressed a large katana into Wooi-Myung's abdomen, pushing him into a mirror. "Is this funny?" Seo-Yun asked, her voice a bit distorted.

"You want to know why you didn't kill anyone?" Wooi-Myung asked with a smug smirk, feeling how the katana softened inside of his abdomen. "Because that woman was me." Wooi-Myung, laughing as he was suddenly on the floor, the blood katana of Seo-Yun going into his body. Seo-Yun was shocked, pretty much, thanks to him, Ahn Sun-Young die. Seo-Yun didn't have much of a chance to answer her question, she was pushed into the same mirror with Hyun-Soo, some slimy thing going through her stomach before they were suddenly on the floor.

Seo-Yun coughed out blood, making her want to gag at the sight of her hand with her blood. It looked exactly like the puddle of blood she created with Sun-Young's blood. That woman was me. Seo-Yun grunted, the mirror that she was slammed at, falling to Hyun-Soo's and her back, as if they were the ground the mirror was supposed to fall to. Seo-Yun placed her hand on the ground, making a red print on the floor as she tried to get the mirror off her back.

"Nobody can leave," Wooi-Myung said, before shooting at the only car that could help them leave, making fire come out of it. Seo-Yun flinched, feeling pieces of different glass go to different parts of her body, mostly to the arm that was still trying to get the mirror off the back. Why was it so difficult to get a simple mirror off her back?

But those wounds weren't that hurtful, or at least after a while it wasn't, she could feel herself healing, making her feel a lot better than in the past days, the bad thing is that the ringing came back. So, she only saw how Hyun-Soo's arm turned into a spike thing, she didn't know what it was at the time, she just knew that it looked like many spikes, and after that, she doesn't really know what happened next, but the monster sure did.

Seo-Yun's eyes turned pitch-dark-red, snickering as she felt how the mirror was pulled back, a bloody arm pushing the mirror away easily, seeing how Hyun-Soo stood up with his spikey arm from her spot. Seo-Yun had to scoot herself backward as the spikey arm almost hit her, but she still had that smug smile, she looked like she was proud that Hyun-Soo finally discovered his powers. Seo-Yun felt like she was in a show, Hyun-Soo being the one giving it to her, as Seo-Yun and Wooi-Myung were his audiences. But obviously, only one of them is going to be the one to tell the others the best show.

Seo-Yun's smirk grew as she saw how Hyun-Soo's arm wrapped around Wooi-Myung, one of the spikes going through his hand, before he digested into a slimy thing that made Seo-Yun grimace. Seo-Yun stood up, feeling almost impressed at Hyun-Soo's arm, which wasn't fully under his control. She almost felt impressed, it took him long enough to figure out, and now, it would take him long to get the arm into his control.

But her show was ruined when Han Du-Sik went to hug Hyun-Soo, a couple of spikes going through his body, as he pushed him to a wall, cornering him, but he was frozen, not finishing the task he put himself in. "It's okay, Hyun-Soo. It's okay." Du-Sik kept whispering to Hyun-Soo, failing to see Seo-Yun speed behind him.

"Do me a favor, old man," Seo-Yun said, surprising Du-Sik as his head was suddenly smashed between Seo-Yun's hands, smiling like a maniac. "Say hello to Eun-Woo for me," Seo-Yun said, snickering, before Du-Sik's head exploded, just like Sun-Young.

Seo-Yun's eyes turned normal, but they were blank, she wasn't Seo-Yun, because Seo-Yun wasn't aware of this, if she was, she would probably be exactly when Sun-Young died, screaming. Seo-Yun's eyes wandered to Du-Sik's body, as well as Hyun-Soo's unconscious body before her eyes wandered to her arms, which had traces of blood, but she didn't feel hurt, she just felt numb.

"Seo-Yun?" Seo-Yun stared blankly at Seo Yi-Kyung, who was looking between her and her bloody arms, fear lingering in her eyes. "Seo-Yun, calm down." Yi-Kyung tried to calm her down, thinking the worst about the consequences of seeing the dead and unconscious bodies, but her eyes widened when Seo-Yun fell to the floor, not even showing fear. "Seo-Yun!" Yi-Kyung yelled, going behind Seo-Yun as she checked for a pulse, but instead she saw how Seo-Yun's hand slowly went to Hyun-Soo's hand, linking them together, before her body fell completely unconscious. "Seo, stay with me!"