𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐨-𝐲𝐮𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆. You don't see this often. Well, you barely see it a day. Like, who would have thought that Ho Seo-Yun was walking through the apartment without Cha Hyun-Soo? That is not something you see every day, and the weird looks that were given to Seo-Yun confirmed it. You don't see it every day.

Seo-Yun didn't even know where Hyun-Soo was, but no one was calling for her to do some dangerous job, so she was graceful and well, bored, so she was walking through the apartment, getting to know her neighbors whom she feared to talk to almost the whole 2 years she had been here. And that's why, she got a lot of things in return:

1. Sang-Wook told her his name (Seo-Yun was very happy to know so)
2. She knew that Jae-Heon was a Korean Language Teacher. She didn't even know that classes in their languages existed
3. She got to know the elder's name, Gil-Seob
4. She got to know the two ladies that saw their loved ones die in front of them, Sun-Young and Jin-Ok

5. And she also met the Pomeranian dog from Hye-In, who apologized to her for everything, counting the weird looks she gave to her when she came to Green Home
6. And she got to talk with a few other residents

It wasn't a lot, but to someone like Seo-Yun, that weird look from the same resident surrounding her like a rope was something very good to know that they are socializing with her, not thinking of her as a killer, or as a monster. Seo-Yun felt relieved in some type of way, from going to weird looks to weird conversations that could make you laugh. Seo-Yun felt happy that those weird looks or weird whispers weren't surrounding her ears anymore, instead just people trying to survive.

Seo-Yun smiled to herself, but her smile slowly faded when she saw how Kim Su-Yeong pushed harshly her little brother to the floor. Seo-Yun frowned, walking slowly towards them, her hands stuffed in her pockets.

"Is something wrong, Su, Yeong?" Seo-Yun asked, finding the little boy on the ground, the girl staring down at him. Han Du-Sik helped the boy up, before throwing a metal thing at the floor that had written sky on it.

"Play," Du-Sik said to Su-Yeong, extending another of the metal things towards her. "It's okay for kids to play," Du-Sik assured Su-Yeong, smiling. Seo-Yun smiled softly at the scene, looking over at Su-Yeong, who stared blankly at the floor.

"Give me a gun instead," Su-Yeong said, staring blankly at Du-Sik, whose smile fell as well as Seo-Yun's.

"What are you talking about?" Seo-Yun asked, her shoulder leaving the wall she was leaning at.

"Give me something for killing monsters," Su-Yeong said, her gaze going toward Seo-Yun, who had an emotionless look.

"You're just a kid," Seo-Yun said, grabbing the metal thing from Du-Sik and extending it toward Su-Yeong.

"You said it yourself, we have a perfect age to kill monsters," Su-Yeong said. Seo-Yun frowned, feeling angry that some little girl is using her own words against herself.

"I was just trying to assure you, trying for you to not be scared. You can have a gun when you're older." Seo-Yun said as if she was a big sister that could have things that her little siblings couldn't.

"What if I die before that?"

"You won't," Seo-Yun said quickly. "I'm going to keep my promise, just like you're going to keep yours. You're just a kid. And you know what kids do? They play! They play with their siblings!" Seo-Yun exclaimed, grabbing Su-Yeong by the shoulders, and shaking her a bit. "So, you're going to be the kid you are! Even if a shitty world like this exists, you're a kid! Ok?! You don't have to worry about dying, or any shit like that got it?! The only thing you have to worry about is if you're going to lose against your brother! You hear him?!" Seo-Yun yelled, catching the attention of the residents as their heads poked through the hallways. "I said, did you hear me?!" Instead of Su-Yeong answering, she ran off somewhere, pushing her brother out of her way. "Su-Yeong! Su-Yeong!"