𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

"𝐉𝐈!" Ho Seo-Yun exclaimed, pushing aside Kim Su-Yeong a bit before she saw the scene that was barely unfolding. Yoon Ji-Soo was in a bed with an ache in her stomach, which seemed pretty bad for the way she was sweating. "Is it true, or is my mind playing me games? Does she have appendicitis?" Seo-Yun asked with widened eyes, looking at Lee Eun-Hyuk, who raised an eyebrow.

"How do you even know she has appendicitis?" Son Hye-In asked, looking at the girl, confused. The girl was outside, she doubted the girl could hear them. How did she know Ji-Soo had appendicitis?

"She studied at a nursery school." Cha Hyun-Soo asked, standing behind the others. Hye-In looked at him and Seo-Yun, seeing how Seo-Yun crouched beside Ji-Soo, Lee Eun-Yoo scooting a bit so she could have space to crouch.

"You need to get rest and drink a lot of fluids!" Seo-Yun exclaimed, worried about her tone as she looked between Ji-Soo's tired face and where the pain should be, the left lower abdomen. She sounded like a worried mother or just a worried family, but who wouldn't be? The Appendix is inflamed, and Seo-Yun thought the worst of it.

"The golden hour..." Hye-In muttered, trailing off as she looked at the teenagers that looked over at her. Seo-Yun looked at her with a frown, feeling quite annoyed at her. "Is running out for both sides," Hye-In said. Seo-Yun sighed, looking at Hyun-Soo, before looking at Ji-Soo. Don't you think I know?

"You're going to be okay; I promise." Seo-Yun tried to assure Ji-Soo, smiling, wanting to ignore the question in her mind. But, even if she tried to assure Ji-Soo, that not even knew how to do that surgery for her appendicitis, she didn't take practice how to do so, she just knew the methods to follow, so she was having hoped for Eun-Hyuk.

Eun-Hyuk looked at Seo-Yun one last time, Hyun-Soo already telling her that Ji-Soo needs to be alone to rest. Seo-Yun nodded her head, smiling kindly at Ji-Soo, before standing up. Seo-Yun walked to the hallways, standing there, biting her nails as she heard what Eun-Hyuk was saying to her, Eun-Yoo and Jae-Heon.

"If her appendix ruptures, it'll become serious," Eun-Hyuk said, after a few minutes of silence, catching everyone's ear. Seo-Yun took a breath, the nervousness that was in her body suddenly crashing into her. "She could get an infection in her peritoneum, and bacteria could spread throughout her entire body," Eun-Hyuk said. Seo-Yun sighed, she already knew this could happen to her, but she didn't want that to happen to Ji-Soo of all people. Why did this happen to her of all people?

"Then she needs surgery?" Jae-Heon asked, giving a side glance to Eun-Hyuk.

"There's nothing we can do here." Seo-Yun sighed out, her pale hands going through her raven hair, a sign of stress. "I know how to guide the surgery, but I never practiced how to do so," Seo-Yun said, avoiding the curious eyes of Eun-Yoo and Eun-Hyuk, while Jae-Heon looked like he was thinking deeply about something.

"I'm not that capable, either," Eun-Hyuk said, turning to Jae-Heon and Eun-Yoo, who scoffed.

Eun-Yoo stood up from the bench, catching Seo-Yun's attention as she saw how the girl went close to her brother. "So? Are you saying that neither of you won't do anything?" Seo-Yun lowered her head, not wanting to meet with Eun-Yoo's annoyed look. Even if she could, the materials to do the surgery weren't in this apartment, they needed to go outside to find some. "Just do something! Do whatever you can. I need to get revenge on her." Seo-Yun shared a look with Hyun-Soo, who seemed to be hearing the conversation, or worried about someone. Seo-Yun smiled falsely at him, not feeling like giving him a rue smile, before passing by Eun-Hyuk and Eun-Yoo, who stared at her figure leaving.

There's still a 50% that Ji-Soo could survive this surgery, and it goes down because the only ones that know about the surgery, both don't know how to do it. And Seo-Yun didn't know if Eun-Hyuk would let a monster with blood powers treat Ji-Soo. Seo-Yun couldn't use her powers either, what if she hurts Ji-Soo? What if Ji-Soo dies because of her powers? Seo-Yun didn't even want to think about that possibility. She wouldn't bear with herself, fully knowing that she killed Ji-Soo. How much can she do with these powers? Can she kill everyone with just a flick of her wrist? Can she?