𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄. Ho Seo-Yun gulped, grabbing a rock on the floor, using the same rock to cut a wound on her skin, and using that same blood to stop the rifle from shooting.

"What the hell?" One of the soldiers asked, confused as to why his rifle wasn't shooting. Seo-Yun waited until the guy saw the blood on the gun, his eyes widening. "What the fu ─?" The man couldn't question it, the blood soon disappeared, and he shot himself in the head.

The other soldiers' eyes widened, and putting their guns down, they were dragged away towards Seo-Yun, who smirked, before pulling the guns up, easily killing the soldiers that were there. Seo Yi-Kyung came to her side, ready to fight, but when she saw that, every single one of them was dead, she was impressed. Seo-Yun's blood was suddenly in front of Yi-Kyung, protecting her from the bullets as the blood pushed her away. Seo-Yun didn't even care that the bullets went to her, it didn't hurt so much. Some guards followed Yi-Kyung, not wanting to stay with Seo-Yun, who smirked at their cowardice.

"What was that?" Shin Jung-Seop asked, anger in his tone as he pointed at Seo-Yun and Yi-Kyung.

"Cha Hyun-Soo! Now!" Lee Eun-Hyuk yelled, getting on Jung-Seop's back. Hyun-Soo knocked the other guard down, surprised a bit Seo-Yun as she quickly made the residents stand up, creating a circle of blood much bigger than the red circle, some of the others, hitting some soldiers.

"Just stay here for a few minutes," Seo-Yun whispered, smiling at the residents, before hitting a soldier with a blood arrow, making him scream as put his hand on his eye, falling to the ground. Her blood dragged a soldier, until he hit his private parts, making Seo-Yun chuckle.

Seo-Yun heard the resident's scream, screaming at Hyun-Soo, Eun-Hyuk, and at Seo-Yun, who were the only three that were outside of the circle of blood. Seo-Yun gasped, seeing how the knife went through her abdomen, she looked back with anger at the guard, who was smirking. Seo-Yun squinted her eyes, seeing how the arms of the man moved, his blood looking like waves. The residents' screamed, seeing how the man's body exploded right in their faces, Seo-Yun's face covered in blood. Seo-Yun's attention went to Eun-Hyuk, who was thrown to the floor. In a split second, Seo-Yun was on his side, a blood hand wrapping around Jung-Seop's neck.

"Everyone, stop!" Jung-Seop yelled, taking Seo-Yun out of his back as he shot her, making her back hit on the floor, gulping down the feeling of hurt in Seo-Yun's throat. Seo-Yun's hand landed on her shoulder, trying to stop the blood as she saw how Jung-Seop pointed a gun at Eun-Hyuk's head. "Let them go before I blow his brains out," Jung-Seop said, directly towards Seo-Yun, who was the one that created the bubble of blood around the residents.

Seo-Yun gulped, looking over at the scared residents. Is either of them getting out, or Eun-Hyuk dying? Seo-Yun sighed, doing a weird movement with her hand, before the bubble of blood splashed into the floor, splashing the residents that yelped because of this. Seo-Yun pulled herself back, seeing how new soldiers went to Jung-Seop, her hand still grasping her shoulder. Seo-Yun didn't have anything to stop the blood, the only thing she had was her hand, and that wasn't much help.

"Sir." Someone said, catching everyone's attention as they looked in the voice's direction, seeing Ahn Sun-Young walking towards them with slow steps. Seo-Yun's eyes widened when one of the soldiers shot her in the shoulder, making her sit up. But she frowned when she saw that Sun-Young wasn't hurt, did she miss something? The soldier kept shooting at her, but it didn't affect Sun-Young. Oh, but her hand wrapped around the soldier's neck, sure did affect him. It sounded like her whole hand went through his neck, making Seo-Yun want to gag. Sun-Young took her hand out of the soldier's neck, making Seo-Yun gag, knowing that it was true of her suspicions, she did pass her hand through her neck.

"Sun?" Seo-Yun asked, slowly standing up as she saw how Sun-Young was walking towards Eun-Hyuk, ready to fight him just like that soldier.

"No, Ms. Ahn..." Hyun-Soo said, looking up at the woman.

Seo-Yun gasped, her eyes widening as she saw how Sun-Young's hand didn't go through Eun-Hyuk but instead went through Hyun-Soo. Seo-Yun's hand went to her mouth, trying to not show off her vulnerability. But she didn't show that, her eyes turned pitch-black as the same eyes filled with tears, and in a split second, she was behind Sun-Young. While Hyun-Soo's hands choked Sun-Young, Sun-Young's blood looked boiling, and Seo-Yun's hands with large cuts from a razor blade.

Hyun-Soo gasped, his hands letting go of Sun-Young's neck as he fell to his knees, seeing Sun-Young's head explode, blood covering Seo-Yun's shoes. Seo-Yun's eyes turned normal, her eyes widening as she saw Sun-Young's head. Seo-Yun stepped back, her eyes looking at the blood that was covering her feet.

Seo-Yun slowly looked at her arms, seeing the cuts, seeing the blood that was slowly dripping to the floor. The blood made her know that she did it. She killed Sun-Young, she just... exploded her head. Her powers were supposed to help people, but she just killed a kind woman, who didn't deserve to die.

Seo-Yun looked up, sharing a look with Eun-Hyuk, who was looking at Sun-Young and Seo-Yun's bloody arms. Seo-Yun's eyes soon turned into panic, her eyes quickly going between Eun-Hyuk, Sun-Young, and her bloody arms.

"Seo-Yun, calm down..." Eun-Hyuk said, his arms extended as he tried for the girl's eyes to fill with something that wasn't panic. But he didn't do anything, Seo-Yun looked at him with still panic in her eyes.

Eun-Hyuk flinched, stepping back when Seo-Yun suddenly screamed, looking with horror in her bloody eyes. The residents screamed, crouching down as a bunch of stuff started to scatter, Seo-Yun falling to her knees. Soon, the scream faded, and Eun-Hyuk saw how both, Seo-Yun and Hyun-Soo, fell to the ground, going unconscious.