𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐭-𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. Cha Hyun-Soo shifted, sitting on the mattress, catching Ho Seo-Yun's attention as she quickly wiped something from her face, and then stared at Hyun-Soo.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Hyun-Soo asked, rubbing his eyes, failing to see Seo-Yun's bloodshot eyes, but they were in the dark, he wouldn't see them either way. Seo-Yun smiled softly, her head resting in her palm and her arm resting on her knee. The dull moonlight that shined through Hyun-Soo's apartment gave him a fairy aesthetic on his face, he seemed pretty, really pretty.

Their attention went to Hyun-Soo's phone which made a sound, meaning that he got a notification. Seo-Yun's gaze left his phone, and she kept eating the snack that Hyun-Soo just noticed. Hyun-Soo gave a confused look at the snack and Seo-Yun, before his attention went to his phone, seeing the new message. THE SECURITY GUARD WASN'T IN, I LEFT YOUR PACKAGE AT THE DOOR. Hyun-Soo looked at Seo-Yun, who gave him a side glance as she finished her snack before she gave Hyun-Soo a full look, confused by his look.

"There's a package on my door," Hyun-Soo informed Seo-Yun, who just nodded her head, confused about why he was telling her this. Hyun-Soo left his phone on the floor, before he stood up, and walked to the door. Hyun-Soo opened it, but it looked like that he couldn't open it completely, thanks to the package of Ramyeon on his door. "Can you help me?" Hyun-Soo muttered to Seo-Yun, who raised an eyebrow at his question.

"You can't open a door, Hyun?" Seo-Yun mocked, chuckling to herself as she stood up, walking over at Hyun-Soo, who finally took notice of her bloodshot eyes, thanks to the light. Why was she crying? Seo-Yun's smile faded as she saw that she couldn't either, Hyun-Soo smiled sarcastically as Seo-Yun glanced at him before she cleared her throat. "Help me?" Seo-Yun asked, raising her eyebrows.

"You can't open a door, Seo?" Hyun-Soo mocked her with a smirk, while his arms were folded together. Seo-Yun glared at him, and Hyun-Soo chuckled, before helping her.

They finally open the door, seeing the package of Ramyeon, which had a trail of eaten Ramyeon, all the way to the guard's office.

"What the hell?" Hyun-Soo said, knitting his eyebrows together as Seo-Yun laughed to herself, mocking Hyun-Soo, who glared at her. Hyun-Soo ignored her, following the trail of eaten Ramyeon, Seo-Yun following behind, laughing and mocking Hyun-Soo every second. When they finally got to the destination of the guard's office, a gasp left Seo-Yun's lips as she saw how a cat's head was thrown, but the body wasn't with the cat. Seo-Yun flinched as a sudden hand grabbed the head of the cat, taking it away as eating noises could be heard. Hyun-Soo was as surprised as her, and by accident, he stepped on the eaten Ramyeon, making a sound that alerted Seo-Yun and whoever was eating the cat. Seo-Yun looked back at him, fear lingering in her eyes.

"I'm hungry!" The person exclaimed, and Hyun-Soo quickly grabbed Seo-Yun's hand, dragging her into his apartment again. Seo-Yun let go of Hyun-Soo's hand as she looked back at the closed door, Hyun-Soo was covered in blankets as he saw how Seo-Yun was sitting on the mattress, not making moves on covering herself with the blankets. Soon, footsteps could be heard approaching, and a few seconds later, a doorbell dinged, making both of them flinch. "Excuse me. Are you in?" They heard a woman's voice ask, and Hyun-Soo looked over at Seo-Yun, who looked still at the closed door. "Help me." The woman begged, making Seo-Yun's eyebrows knit together. "I'm so scared. Please help me." The woman begged again, but neither of them made a move to go and help the woman. "Please." Seo-Yun's eyes widened as she saw how Hyun-Soo stood up, walking over to his door.