𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌. Now, Ho Seo-Yun understands Jung Wooi-Myung's words, humans and monsters can't coexist.

"I guess you're right. Humans and monsters can't coexist." Cha Hyun-Soo said, fear and disappointment lingering in his eyes, like a sheet, but this one was probably drenched in sweat, sticking to the skin like a type of hug.

"It can't be helped," Wooi-Myung said, looking between the teenagers. Wooi-Myung went towards the kids, mainly towards Kim Yeong-Su, crouching down as he tried to wipe his tears away, but Lee Eun-Yoo stopped him, dragging the kids away as she shared a look with Seo-Yun, a disappointed look.

"Hey. Even an outcast should be picky when choosing friends." Eun-Yoo said, looking between Seo-Yun and Hyun-Soo, before leaving with the kids in her arms. Seo-Yun gulped, looking down at her feet, now she felt bad. Was she choosing a total stranger instead of the people that were with her? Great, now that question was going to wander in Seo-Yun's mind.

Wooi-Myung stood up, glaring a bit at Eun-Yoo's back as she disappeared. "You two seem to have a lot of friends," Wooi-Myung said, his face blank as he stared in the direction of Eun-Yoo.

"I have no such thing," Hyun-Soo said blankly, earning a shocked look from Seo-Yun, whose head quickly went in his direction, confused and shocked at his state.

"What are you talking about?" Seo-Yun asked him in the Hindi language, not wanting for Wooi-Myung to listen to their conversation. Hyun-Soo slowly turned toward her, and Seo-Yun's eyes widened as she saw how blankly Hyun-Soo looked like her.

"You already know it, Seo. You told me yourself." Hyun-Soo said in Hindi, looking down at the girl, she felt small, even if she had a much more powerful power than Hyun-Soo, she still felt like a squirrel.

"Good. Imagine someone like us being friends with humans like them." Wooi-Myung said, turning around with a smug smirk, that Seo-Yun wanted to punch away. Now, she was hating Wooi-Myung, even if he was like them.

"Yeah, well, they are my friends. I don't care if Hyun doesn't see them like that." Seo-Yun muttered, glaring at Hyun-Soo, whose blank stare softened as he looked at Seo-Yun with a shocked expression.

"Wait, Seo-Yun!" Hyun-Soo exclaimed, quickly following Seo-Yun that started to walk away. Hyun-Soo followed behind, trying to talk her into this, but Seo-Yun flipped him off or just yelled at him again, that was until Lee Eun-Hyuk joined the walk, asking to talk with them. "No."

"I just want to talk —"

"We don't want to," Hyun-Soo said, looking over at Seo-Yun, who looked like her blood was going to catch in the fire thanks to her anger. "Nothing you said was ever good for us." Seo-Yun stopped in her tracks, making Eun-Hyuk and Hyun-Soo stop on theirs. Seo-Yun squinted her eyes, remembering when Eun-Hyuk was willing to sacrifice her to survive. Why was she defending them again? She only liked Seo Yi-Kyung, Pyeon Sang-Wook, Eun-Yoo, and Yoon Ji-Soo. Why was she defending the others?

"We're not your hound, anymore, glasses." The pitch-black eyes monster said, turning around as a blood razor was in Eun-Hyuk's neck, making him stumble back. "You're right, Hyun. Monsters and humans can't coexist." Seo-Yun with her normal eyes said, the blood razor turning into the blood as it splashed on the floor like a normal liquid. "Whatever you want, you can go fuck yourself," Seo-Yun said, before grabbing Hyun-Soo's hand and dragging him out of the conversation. "How can I be so stupid?! They still want us for their benefit!" Seo-Yun yelled, pulling away from Hyun-Soo's hand as she sat on the bed of the room.