𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫

"𝐃𝐔𝐃𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍..." Ho Seo-Yun muttered to herself, seeing how the man that almost died, declined the offer of help from the crossbow lady. Seo-Yun sat in a corner, her legs tucked to her chest as her chin laid on her knees, seeing the stubborn man standing up, arguing with the woman. If Seo-Yun could stand up, pulling the man back with a scolding look, she will. But her ankle hurt like hell, and she felt like her body could just shut down thanks to the view of the dead bodies from earlier.

"Your bleeding has stopped, but you're still injured." The woman reasoned, but the man didn't stop, he walked through the door, opening and closing it. Seo-Yun rolled his eyes, her arms leaving her legs as she put them on the wooden floor.

"Great, he's gone, and I never knew his name..." Seo-Yun whispered to herself, being observed by Cha Hyun-Soo, who sat in a corner in front of her with a weird look on his face, questioning the girl's muttering-to-herself behavior.

"Is it okay to let him go like that?" The woman asked the elderly man, standing up from her spot.

"There's no time to worry about him. I bet he could take on a tiger by himself." The elderly man said, and Seo-Yun silently agreed with him, but not that much, he didn't know the man properly, who knew? Probably he was a softy that just acted tough. Seo-Yun looked up when she saw that Hyun-Soo stood up, she wasn't going to do so, her ankle was hurt, and probably she got injured when she was climbing.

"You look pretty hurt, too. You and your girlfriend look pretty hurt, too." The woman said, looking at the bandages around the teenager's head, and the wound that was forming on Seo-Yun's ankle.

"No, I'm fine," Hyun-Soo said, not having it to correct someone else about the girlfriend part. Why do people think that they're dating? Is it because they're always together?

"I'm not," Seo-Yun answered honestly, looking between Hyun-Soo and the woman, who turned to look at her, Hyun-Soo giving her a pointy look. "What? My head hurts, and my ankle as well! And he's not my boyfriend, we're just friends." Seo-Yun explained both of the situations, earning a confused look from the elderly man and the woman, just like Jung Jae-Heon and Yoon Ji-Soo.

"I'll take care of your ankle, but first, let me check your head's wounds. It'll get infected if I don't change those bandages." The woman said, going through the first aid kit to look for bandages.

"I can change Hyun's bandages. Give me a bandage." Seo-Yun said, her knees going to the floor as her hands landed on her thighs. She looked like was going to pray, and it reminded her of Jae-Heon. She wondered, what was Jae-Heon doing?

But her thoughts were interrupted when a crossbow was pointed at her, another one pointing at Hyun-Soo. Seo-Yun raised her hands, surrendering as she saw the closeness between her and the crossbow. Seo-Yun could just take it off her face, but again, she felt like she was going to throw up, the feeling on her stomach.

"Let her change the bandages." The elderly man demanded, threatening them with a crossbow. "You're both turning, aren't you?" Seo-Yun looked everywhere except the man, confirming his theory. Were they obvious with it? "Yoo-Ri, get away from them." The elder man ordered, and Park Yoo-Ri stepped back a few steps. "Put that hand away!" The elderly man said, demanding Hyun-Soo to take his hand off his bandage. "Or else I'll make sure your and your girlfriend's heart never beats again." The elderly man threatened.

"Why is everyone thinking —?" Seo-Yun was going to ask but cut herself off when the crossbow was closer to her neck. Hyun-Soo slowly took his hand off his cheek, Seo-Yun looking at him with a frown, not noticing that wound from him. But the only thing he showed off was his fast-healing abilities. "You could do that, and you made me wrap a bandage around your head?" Seo-Yun asked, glaring at Hyun-Soo, who glared back at her.