𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐒. But before she could even process what the hell was happening, the door broke open, making Cha Hyun-Soo land on the floor. A creepy monster showed its face through the door, a creepy smile adorning its face, the blood making the final treat.

"Protein!"

"Hyun-Soo? Hyun, are you okay?" Seo-Yun asked, crawling closer to Hyun-Soo, not caring now about the background voice in her head or the fact that she still had her eyes pitch black. Seo-Yun was drawn back when the hand of Kim Su-Yeong grabbed onto Hyun-Soo, trying to drag him away.

"Yeong-Su, pull! Miss Seo-Yun can't help us now, she's hurt!" Su-Yeong ordered his brother, crying as she looked at the monster that was trying to enter.

"No, I can... help," Seo-Yun said in a whisper, her movements slow as she grabbed the door, pulling it away from Hyun-Soo, but she felt like she was going to throw up. Seo-Yun gulped down the feeling of throwing up whatever was in her stomach, her hands on Hyun-Soo's back as support. "Come on, Hyun. Wake up." Seo-Yun didn't have a say in this, her eyes were almost closing, and if it wasn't for the kids' voices, she would have spaced out just like Hyun-Soo.

"Seo-Yun!" Su-Yeong cried out, seeing how the older one spaced out, her head bleeding because of some brick that landed perfectly on her head. "Come on! Yeong-Su, pull Hyun-Soo! I'll pull Seo-Yun!" The brothers tried to drag the teenagers, but they were twice their size. And to their bad luck, the monster could finally enter with that creepy smile of its, as it slowly walked towards the kids, who left the other teenagers behind, walking back slowly.

Seo-Yun was unconscious, but the luck of the kids, Hyun-Soo wasn't. So, he could have easily grabbed onto the monster's leg, begging the kids to run away from both of them, not noticing Seo-Yun. The kids quickly followed Hyun-Soo's order, running away. The monster looked angrily at Hyun-Soo, and at the unconscious Seo-Yun that was bleeding from her nose and her head.

Walls. Hyun-Soo and Seo-Yun are going to start hating them. The monster kicked them into the wall, punching their faces without any pity, it was a monster after all. Thank God that God's Will is here, or at least got there. Jung Jae-Heon saved the teenagers, quickly getting the monster's attention by hitting it in the back and making it crash into a wall nearby the unconscious teenagers, well Hyun-Soo wasn't, just Seo-Yun. Yoon Ji-Soo quickly grabbed the teenagers that looked pretty unconscious from her point of view. Even if Ji-Soo noticed the bleeding on their noses, she still saved them, dragging them away from the wall.

Ji-Soo and Jae-Heon dragged the teenagers into a much safer room as the monster was still trying to stand up from the floor, with so much strength that he can't even stand up. Hyun-Soo woke up, but Seo-Yun was still unconscious, covering whatever was in her head with blood.

"Are you okay?" Jae-Heon asked Hyun-Soo before his attention went to Seo-Yun, who had blood surrounding her. "Ji-Soo, the girl's bleeding," Jae-Heon said towards Ji-Soo, who seemed unfazed as she stared at Hyun-Soo's eyes, which turned pitch black to his normal eyes.

"Who are...? The kids." Hyun-Soo realized, turning towards Seo-Yun, who was still unconscious and bleeding. "Seo!" Hyun-Soo called, grabbing into her head, confirming that her head was bleeding, and it wasn't a few drops, it was a lot. Hyun-Soo was thrown off guard when a bat was placed in front of him, slowly turning his gaze to Ji-Soo, who had the bat between his palms.

"You're infected, aren't you? You both are." Ji-Soo demanded, looking at the still-bleeding girl. "Both of your noses were bleeding and you both fainted!" Ji-Soo exclaimed, showing off anger.

"You're the one who wanted to save them." Jae-Heon defended them, kind of, while Hyun-Soo tried to stop the bleeding from Seo-Yun's head.

"Are you sure they won't turn?"

"I'm sure crushing their heads right now is not the will of God," Jae-Heon said, his gaze turning towards Hyun-Soo, that still trying to stop the bleeding from Seo-Yun's head. Ji-Soo put down her bat, listening to Jae-Heon's words.

"Help me. Please help me." Hyun-Soo begged his head slowly looking at Jae-Heon and Ji-Soo. "We made a promise. And I can't accomplish it if she isn't alive with me." Hyun-Soo said, looking between Jae-Heon & Ji-Soo and Seo-Yun. "Help me. Please." Jae-Heon looked at the unconscious girl, before looking at Ji-Soo, who was looking at Seo-Yun as well.

"Do you have bandages with you?" Jae-Heon asked, catching Ji-Soo off guard as she looked at him. Ji-Soo checked her pockets, but why the hell would she have bandages on her?

"No. But — But..." Ji-Soo trailed off, looking through the cabinets of whatever room it was. "Here," Ji-Soo said, throwing at Jae-Heon a roll of bandages she found in one of the cabinets.

"You're going to help her?"

"Yes. But I need you to step back." Hyun-Soo did what Jae-Heon ordered, letting go of Seo-Yun's head as he backed a few steps from the two. "And clean your hand," Jae-Heon ordered, looking at Hyun-Soo's bloody hand.

"No — No, I'm fine, just help her. Please." Hyun-Soo declined, and Jae-Heon shared a look with Ji-Soo before his gaze went to the girl.

Jae-Heon grabbed a blanket that was close to him, pressing it slowly on Seo-Yun's head. In his mind, Jae-Heon counted 15 minutes, counting to 900, with Ji-Soo and Hyun-Soo waiting patiently for him to finish. Jae-Heon slowly took off the bloody blanket, before wrapping the bandage around Seo-Yun's head.

"She'll wake up, right?" Hyun-Soo asked, seeing how Seo-Yun lay back again, her hair scattering to the floor.

"I'll take her a few minutes, or an hour, but she'll wake up. Your girlfriend would be fine." Jae-Heon assured Hyun-Soo, whose breathing looked turning normal, knowing that Seo-Yun was going to be okay. But soon, his eyes widened as he looked at Jae-Heon again.

"She's not my girlfriend." Hyun-Soo clarified, making Jae-Heon's and Ji-Soo's eyes widen a bit.

"She's not?" Ji-Soo asked, not believing him.

"No, she's not..."

"Ok, whatever, now, let's keep that promise of yours."