𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐁𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒. The others still had their guns up, not being like the others that lowered their guns by just seeing them, while Cha Hyun-Soo stepped out of the elevator with Ho Seo-Yun in his arms.

"Do you guys greet people like this?" Seo-Yun muttered, leaning on Hyun-Soo as she was put on the ground, her whole body still hurt, but she didn't want to give her whole weight to Hyun-Soo. Their guns didn't lower, and Seo-Yun almost felt hurt that they were still scared of her, she thought that that era was already gone.

"Hyun-Soo, Seo-Yun, what condition are you two in?" Seo Yi-Kyung asked, her gun being pointed at the two of them, who shared a look. What condition were they in?

"Well, I was bleeding from my mouth earlier, but I don't think so —" Seo-Yun tried to lighten the mood, smiling as she looked at Yi-Kyung, who still had an unpleasant frown on her face.

"You know what I meant." Yi-Kyung cut her off, her gun pointing directly toward her. Seo-Yun smiled falsely, she was hurt, knowing that the woman who saved her is still scared of her, after everything.

"Don't worry, I'm not in the condition where I'm going to kill every human I see. Thanks for worrying." Seo-Yun said, shrugging, smiling as she looked at the bloody ground.

"Did I win?" Seo-Yun turned around to look at the soldier from earlier, frowning at his question. Did she miss something? Oh, if she knew she missed a lot.

"Seo-Yun's right. They both are okay." Lee Eun-Hyuk entered the conversation, making Seo-Yun's head turn in his direction. Seo-Yun sighed, smiling gratefully at Eun-Hyuk, who seemed the only one not scared of her. The soldier came out of the elevator, pulling his hood down. The rifle was now pointed at him.

"That's unexpected. I was expecting a ruthless person like you, Seo-Yun, wouldn't feel pity for humans like them." The soldier said, lowering Yi-Kyung's gun with his fingers. Seo-Yun looked at him, not knowing how to feel about his words. Ruthless? Was it because she exploded Ahn Sun-Young's head? She didn't mean to... She guessed that her inner demon was ruthless... not her.

"Don't move." Seo-Yun's head quickly went to Pyeon Sang-Wook, who was pointing another rifle at the soldier. Was he also scared? He hugged her... Seo-Yun thought they had a special connection, just like she had with Jung Jae-Heon, and with Yi-Kyung.

"Those things can't kill me."

"Don't worry about that. I'll find a way to kill you when I need to." Sang-Wook said with his intimate tone, giving worried glances at Seo-Yun, who seemed out of place, confused, and hurt.

"Hyun-Soo, Seo-Yun... Are you two okay?" Lee Eun-Yoo asked, looking between Hyun-Soo and Seo-Yun, who slowly turned their heads toward her. Something clicked in Seo-Yun's head, and now she just felt hurt, she felt like crying, screaming at them, just something that would take her hurt out of her body.