𝐱. 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑. God, she hated wooden floors. But soon sat up as a feeling in her stomach grew like a knot. Cha Hyun-Soo cringed when she saw how Ho Seo-Yun vomited her insides out. Seo-Yun panted before she gave a quick look at every person that was looking at her, only recognizing the old man, the kids, and Hyun-Soo.

"I'm sorry... for whoever floor this is." Seo-Yun's voice came out raspy at first, and after she took a pause, her normal voice was back. Seo-Yun felt very dizzy, and she felt sick of the smell of blood all around her.

"It's mine, but don't worry about it." Han Du-Sik said, looking at the girl that pushed her hair back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." Seo-Yun breathed out, trying to catch her breath and ease her sickness.

"Seo?" Hyun-Soo called, his hands landing on Seo-Yun's knees, the girl glancing at them, before looking at the worried Hyun-Soo. "Are you okay? Do you need anything? I can give you anything! Do you need a blanket? We have blankets! I think... Do you need water? I don't know if there's water... Are you cold? Are you hot? Does your head hurt?" Hyun-Soo rambled, making Seo-Yun's headache turn more painful.

"Hyun..."

"Do any of your body parts hurt? Are you still seeing the two of me? Do you feel dizzy? Is your stomach okay?"

"Hyun-Soo..."

"Are you okay?"

"Cha Hyun-Soo!" Seo-Yun stopped Hyun-Soo's rambling by grabbing his cheeks, making him stop as he looked directly at Seo-Yun, who smiled. "I'm fine," Seo-Yun muttered, but Hyun-Soo was still not convinced.

"Are you sure? Because you hit your head —"

"Shut up," Seo-Yun ordered, smiling sarcastically. Hyun-Soo nodded his head, finally convinced, as Seo-Yun let go of his cheeks. "What happened?" Seo-Yun asked, looking at the unknown room to her.

"You hit your head with a brick, and then some monster —" Hyun-Soo tried to explain, but was cut off by Seo-Yun, who looked at him with widened eyes.

"The monster! What happened to it?!" Seo-Yun asked, worried.

"Don't worry... It's not in this building..." Seo-Yun let out a relieved sigh. "But you went unconscious! You saw two of me! And I was so — I mean..." Hyun-Soo cut himself as he finally realized the words he was about to say. Jung Jae-Heon, Yoon Ji-Soo, Du-Sik, and Seo-Yun looked at him with raised eyebrows, as Hyun-Soo cleared his throat. "I was so not worried for you." Hyun-Soo corrected himself, while Seo-Yun smiled, already knowing that he was lying. "I was only worried that you were dead because you promised to the kids, and then they would be sad, and I'm not here to treat some sad kids. They're very glad you're alive." Hyun-Soo said, crossing his arms.

Seo-Yun looked at the kids, smiling kindly at them, feeling quite relieved that they were alive.

"We are very glad that you're alive, Miss Seo-Yun." Kim Su-Yeong said, smiling at the girl.

"I know, I'm very glad that you two are alive too," Seo-Yun said, giving them an almost motherly smile, before turning her gaze towards Hyun-Soo. "And I'm very glad that you're alive, Hyun," Seo-Yun said, placing her hand on Hyun-Soo's cheek. "You're my only friend, you can't die," Seo-Yun said, and if it wasn't for her smile, everyone would think that it was a threat.

Seo-Yun used Hyun-Soo's shoulders as support to pull herself up. Seo-Yun slowly walked to the bathroom that was in the apartment. Hyun-Soo's eyes follow her.