𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑. She was so happy, she knew why, but she still didn't want to believe it was real. Like, was she now dating Cha Hyun-Soo?! It sounds like it was something fake!

"What made you so smiley?" Ho Seo-Yun flinched, her eyes widening as she looked up at Jung Jae-Heon, who was smiling as he sat down next to Seo-Yun. "Who made you so smiley?" Jae-Heon asked correctly, with a teasing raised eyebrow. A blush crept into Seo-Yun's cheek as she looked away. "Let me guess, Hyun-Soo?" Seo-Yun looked at Jae-Heon with a surprised look. "Let me guess again, he finally confessed his feelings to you, and you did the same."

"You're seeing Cha Hyun-Soo's girlfriend..." Seo-Yun said, smiling like a girl in love, oh, wait, she was. Jae-Heon smiled, loving how Seo-Yun looked happy.

"I guess you can show him your freckles," Jae-Heon said, his thumb passing by the terrible-almost-not-there makeup on Seo-Yun's cheeks, showing the little dots on her face.

"How did you even know I have freckles?" Seo-Yun asked, taking his thumb out of her cheeks as she looked at Jae-Heon, who shrugged as he stood up, leaving the room. "You didn't answer!" Seo-Yun teasingly yelled, but she didn't receive another answer. Why were people always leaving her room?

Seo-Yun smiled for a whole while, feeling like she was on a cloud. But the smile faded when the bell in the hallway sounded, making her stand up quickly. Her questions quickly swim in her mind, millions of possibilities running like a marathon. Seo-Yun looked around the room, until her gaze landed on her bow & arrow, not wanting to just stay there when someone was probably in danger. She quickly went to grab her bow & arrow, using a knife to cut a wound on her skin, using the blood as a type of fire.

"Do you have to go?" The monster in her head asked, another Seo-Yun touching her shoulders as she went into the view. Seo-Yun rolled her eyes, still using her blood until the wound was recovered suddenly.

"What are you doing?" Seo-Yun asked, turning around to look at the pitch-black monster, who was smirking. The blood that was in the arrow disappeared, making Seo-Yun glare at the monster. "What do you think you're doing, bitch!?"

"Just making you not save him." The monster answered, her voice a bit distorted.

Seo-Yun's eyes widened, before quickly trying to get out of the room, but the wounds that were patched up, out of nowhere opened, her body hurting out of nowhere as she fell to her knees. The monster walked towards her, looking down at Seo-Yun as she snickered.

"You can't save him, bitch." The monster said, grabbing Seo-Yun's hair. "Now, why don't you go and see his death?" The monster asked, letting go of her hair as her wound patched up again, and she could stand up.

Seo-Yun quickly stands up, grabbing her bow & arrow, not caring anymore about the blood fire as she quickly went out of the room, trying to find whoever was about to die, or at least what the monster said. Seo-Yun went to the main area, where a group of people was gathered. She quickly went to them, but she wished she didn't.

Seo-Yun saw how Jae-Heon had his katana through the monster's chest, one of his arms cut off as it was on the floor, looking like a fragile doll's hands. Seo-Yun wanted to go there and help him, but she felt frozen, seeing in her mind how the monster's smile faded a bit. She was doing this. Jae-Heon pushed the monster into the elevator, pushing himself with him, fighting with the security guard, until he had his arms around him.

"Throw it!" Jae-Heon yelled at Kang Seung-Wan, Seo-Yun's attention going to Seung-Wan, who was hesitant, until Lee Eun-Hyuk grabbed the bottle with fire, hesitating as well before he threw it into the elevator.

"Jae!" Seo-Yun yelled, her body going out of her frozen state. Seo-Yun was quick to go to the elevator's door, but the elevator was on fire. Whatever she did could not save Jae-Heon, even if she tried.

"Seo, do me a favor," Jae-Heon said, and even if he was burning, he still smiled at Seo-Yun. Giving a smile to the girl that was crying, her black eyes filled with tears, blurring her vision. "Please, show your freckles once in a while," Jae-Heon said before the elevator door closed.

"No!" Seo-Yun yelled, hitting the elevator doors as if that was going to make the door open again, so she can save Jae-Heon. "Jae-Heon!" Seo-Yun kept yelling, until she gave up, as well as her knees.

Seo-Yun fell to her knees, sobbing as her hands slowly went to the floor. The residents of Green Home squint their eyes, backing away as a sudden wind fell to the apartment, making a few things go their way. Seo Yi-Kyung quickly went to Seo-Yun, crouching beside the girl, wrapping her arms around the crying girl's shoulders. The girl cried on Yi-Kyung's shoulder, closing her eyes, not wanting to see the elevator doors, not wanting to see the place where Jae-Heon died, someone special to her. Do people that are special to her always die?