𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐒𝐄𝐎-𝐘𝐔𝐍? 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓?" A teacher asked happily, smiling at her favorite student, Ho Seo-Yun. Seo-Yun was the intelligent, or at least of this class, and Seo-Yun held that title with pride.

"Sorry, but I'm in a rush!" Seo-Yun exclaimed nervously, feeling bad to turn down the offer. The teacher nodded her head, understanding as Seo-Yun bowed a goodbye, sprinting her way out of the class.

Seo-Yun knew she passed. Or at least, she had to. Seo-Yun studied for weeks since they said that there was going to be an exam, and that was 2 weeks ago. If she didn't pass, Seo-Yun wasn't going to be sad, there will always be another time to pass the class.

Seo-Yun said her goodbyes to everyone she saw, everyone waving back with a smile, and she left the school, sprinting her way to her home. Seo-Yun had a great smile on her face, and she, herself, didn't know why.

Seo-Yun stopped in front of her home, which radiated a chilly atmosphere from where she was standing. Seo-Yun gulped, ignoring the feeling of leaving and going to see her results. Seo-Yun shrugged it off, took off her shoes, and then walked inside her house.

Ho Shyla stared surprised at her daughter, who entered the house, seeing her mother on her knees, crying about the death of her girlfriend, while Ho Man-Shik had a bloody knife in his hands, while a dead woman was behind him. Multiple stabs were in her chest, as well as other parts of their body, and by her outfit, it looked like they did a last favor to Man-Shik, before she died.

"Paapa?" Seo-Yun called for her father, as usual, she always calls him by her mother's language, while she calls her mother by her father's language. "Eomma?" Seo-Yun called for her mother, she was on her knees, her eyes bloodshot thanks to her crying.

"Seo-Yun, run!" Shyla tried to warn her daughter but was cut off when she was hit with the bloody knife that was between Man-Shik's hands.

"Eomeoni!" Seo-Yun yelled, her eyes starting to get watery as she tried to run towards her mother, but stopped when Shyla extended a hand, warning her to stay in her place. "Paapa, stop hitting eomeoni!" Seo-Yun cried out, seeing how Man-Shik started to startle Shyla, who was trying her best to get Man-Shik off.

"당신은 창녀입니다! 나를 속이는! 하지만 지금 당신은 지불 할 것입니다,실라! (You are a whore! Cheating on me! But now you will pay, Shyla!)" Man-Shik yelled in Korean, one of his hands holding Shyla's wrists, her crying to get him off.

"मुझे माफ़ करदो! (Forgive me!)" Shyla cried out in Hindi, but she gasped when the knife went through her chest. The pain went through her whole body, until it landed on her head, creating a painful headache as she saw the blood coming from her chest, coughing out blood from it.

"이미 늦었습니다! 그럼 이제 서윤 앞에서 널 죽이겠다! (It's already too late! Then I will kill you in front of Seo-yun!) Man-Shik yelled, ignoring ultimately how Seo-Yun tried to get Man-Shik off of Shyla.

"Let her go!" Seo-Yun yelled all of a sudden, leaving her phone on the counter, before swinging her bat at Man-Shik's head. With the same bat that she played with Man-Shik, and now she's hitting him with. "Get off her!" Seo-Yun cried out, swinging her bat multiple times, hitting on Man-Shik's back.

"Seo-Yun..." Shyla whispered, flinching when blood from her husband's head came into her face. Seo-Yun let go of the bat, regretting completely killing her dad, but then she looked over at Shyla, who was still bleeding from her chest.

"Maan!" Seo-Yun exclaimed, getting on her knees as her hand tried to stop the bleeding that was coming from Shyla's chest, not succeeding. "I already called the police and the ambulance! Just stay with me till then!" Seo-Yun begged Shyla, whose blood was coming from her mouth.