𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒. It was just merely a word, just an adjective to describe some people. And while it was just merely a word, it could kill you, and mostly when you've been chased by monsters.

"How did driving help us again, Hyuk?!" Ho Seo-Yun yelled at the driver, half of her body out of the window as she shot her arrows toward the monsters that were following the car. "No, seriously, this is a real question!" Seo-Yun yelled, poking her head through Pyeon Sang-Wook's window, Lee Eun-Hyuk tried his best not to roll his eyes, trying to be more concentrated on the road, or the parking lot.

This ruthless driving was not helping anyone's situation. Driving just made the monsters come faster to them, but it did help them not get killed on the spot, but who knows if they'll die because of Eun-Hyuk's ruthless driving?

"Is it even safe to stand there, Seo?" Cha Hyun-Soo asked, his position changed with Jung Jae-Heon, who decided to help Seo-Yun with whatever problem she had, but for now, Seo-Yun didn't have so many. Hyun-Soo was worried but decided not to show that so much, he was still stubborn.

"Is better than Hyuk's driving!" Seo-Yun yelled, another arrow resting on the arrow rest, before shooting at a monster that was screeching towards her, Seo-Yun smiled sarcastically, flipping the monster off, and Seo-Yun didn't know if the monster was mad at her for killing its monster's friends. But soon, her attention went to another thing. "Ji!" Seo-Yun saw in horror how a monster grabbed into Yoon Ji-Soo's hair. Jae-Heon was quick to go to her aid, saying something to Ji-Soo that Seo-Yun couldn't hear, her whole world was blurry, and a ringing was in her ear, making her want to cut her ear off. But Seo-Yun's eyes widened when she saw how Jae-Heon cut Ji-Soo's hair, the monster letting go of her hair by Seo-Yun's arrow in its eye. "I think Hyuk's driving is better than cutting Ji-Soo's hair!" Seo-Yun scolded Jae-Heon, sitting down on her seat as she glared at Jae-Heon, ignoring how Ji-Soo hit a monster with her bat.

Jae-Heon glanced at her, before their attention went to the front window, a lot of monsters were trying to crawl their way inside. Seo-Yun quickly got to the window again, now ignoring her dizziness, three arrows of her resting on the arrow rest before the same arrows landed on three monsters. Sang-Wook looked at her through his window, seeing how Seo-Yun lowered her bow, glancing at him before she shot a monster behind her.

"You know she was this good at archery?" Jae-Heon asked Hyun-Soo, who looked at Seo-Yun's half body, shooting at some monsters, and Sang-Wook dealing with a monster that went inside. Just slightly, slightly, Seo-Yun was impressing everyone.

"Olympic champion," Hyun-Soo answered blankly, shrugging as he smiled softly. Jae-Heon looked at him weirdly, before cutting a monster's hand that went inside through the rooftop.

"Shit." Seo-Yun cursed, shooting another arrow at a monster, ignoring completely the pain on her arm, she guessed it would heal. How did a monster even hit her? And how did her arrows run out? "Hyun, give me your weapon," Seo-Yun ordered, poking her head through the window. Hyun-Soo looked at her, confused.

"Seo-Yun, your arm..." Jae-Heon muttered, seeing how Seo-Yun bled. Seo-Yun glanced at it, seeing the scar of a monster's nails that dug on her arm at some point, Seo-Yun guessed that by the adrenaline, she didn't see when it happened.

"Just give me your weapon, Hyun!" Seo-Yun said, giving a few glances to a monster that looked like it was going to jump at her. Hyun-Soo quickly gave her his weapon, and she quickly hit the monster with it, the taser electrocoating the monster, Seo-Yun leaving it on the ground. Seo-Yun grinned, pushing her hair back as she saw the dead monster. But Seo-Yun's eyes widened as another monster suddenly jumped on her, grabbing into Hyun-Soo's weapon. "Hey, it's mine, you piece of shit!" Seo-Yun yelled at a monster, who tried to take her weapon, only getting into a fight with her.

"Seo-Yun!" Jae-Heon exclaimed, looking through the window, seeing how Seo-Yun tried to take Hyun-Soo's weapon out of the monster's hands.

"Instead of yelling my name, Jae, help me!" Seo-Yun yelled, turning around to glare at Jae-Heon, who quickly understood the assignment, slashing the monster and pushing Seo-Yun inside, just in time for Eun-Hyuk to stop in some sand. "I still think everything is better than Eun-Hyuk's driving." Seo-Yun breathed out, pushing her sweaty hair back, forgetting the sickness in the stomach, and the dizziness as well. "Seriously, dude, how did I not die by your driving? Or by anything at this point?" Seo-Yun asked Eun-Hyuk, while she had her hand linked with Hyun-Soo, who helped her out of the car.

"Next time, drive you," Eun-Hyuk said, looking annoyed at Seo-Yun. Seo-Yun rolled her eyes, car keys going into her hands all of the sudden.

"I will," Seo-Yun said before one of her arrows went to a monster's head, Sang-Wook finished the job.

"You have to admit, she's better than your driving," Jae-Heon said, patting Eun-Hyuk's shoulder, before going to slash some monsters. Seo-Yun helped Ji-Soo to walk, while Eun-Hyuk helped Hyun-Soo, who still looked quite weak.

They passed by Ahn Gil-Seob, who burned the speed monster with some fire crossbow that Seo-Yun was dizzy to notice. Seo-Yun gave him a thumbs up with her free hand, before helping out Ji-Soo, her sickness and dizziness came washing towards her like a wave, but this one didn't look like it was going to pass. Ji-Soo looked over at Seo-Yun, worried about washing her as she saw how the girl stumbled, gulping as if she just had her first shot of alcohol.

"Are you okay?" Ji-Soo asked, trying to forget her pain.

"Yeah, yeah. Jae, here, uh, take her somewhere..." Seo-Yun said, closing her eyes once and a while to make sure she doesn't vomit or something. Jae-Heon looked at Seo-Yun worriedly, before grabbing Ji-Soo, helping her to stand up, and giving worried glances to Seo-Yun. Seo-Yun gulped, trying for her sickness and dizziness to go to her stomach, she turned around but was soon met with a black jacket, recognizing it as Sang-Wook's one.

"You aren't okay," Sang-Wook said, seeing how the short-haired looked up at him with lazy eyes. Seo-Yun was going to answer with a lazy smile but was soon caught by Sang-Wook, who looked annoyed at how Seo-Yun just went to sleep. "God... She is better than his driving..." Sang-Wook muttered to himself, before throwing Seo-Yun into his shoulders, still feeling like he was carrying a backpack, instead of a human.

"You know, I'm really fine, I just feel sick and dizzy..." Seo-Yun muttered to Sang-Wook, her eyes still closed as she felt how she moved into the apartment. "Come on, let me — Oh, thank you." Seo-Yun opened her eyes, just in time for Sang-Wook to put her down. "Where are you — Oh..." Seo-Yun saw that same big spider that trapped her on a spider web. Eun-Hyuk gave Seo-Yun her bow and an arrow that had a fire on the end. Seo-Yun sighed heavily, before resting the arrow on the arrow rest. Soon the spider moved away from Hyun-Soo, who had his weapon on the spider, screeching as the fire spread around his body. "She's really good..." Seo-Yun with pitch-black eyes said with a smirk, walking beside Hyun-Soo.

Yeah, but the fire soon ended, and now Seo-Yun and Hyun-Soo were down, while the spider was on top of them. Hyun-Soo used his weapon to get it off, while Seo-Yun hit it with the bow, it was the only weapon she had, and Eun-Hyuk decided to give her just an arrow. The monster soon stopped moving and Seo-Yun kicked it off, panting as her bow was bloody, as well as her face. Seo-Yun stays on the floor, seeing how Hyun-Soo stood up with a neck wound, Seo-Yun has a scar that led through her face to her neck, the spider sure did have claws. But she did sit up, showing to everyone how she had the scar, making a few gasps, and how her eyes were still pitch black.

"Seo, are you okay?" Hyun-Soo slowly turned to Seo-Yun, who seemed like in her world as her clothes were starting to get red thanks to the blood. Hyun-Soo's breath hitched, seeing how Seo-Yun didn't answer, she fainted, her body going limp to the floor as she bled. "Shit, Seo," Hyun-Soo muttered to himself, slowly walking towards Seo-Yun, but Jae-Heon and Sang-Wook won him, helping the unconscious Seo-Yun to stand up, quickly taking her to the room, Hyun-Soo following slowly. "Why does she always faint?"