𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐲, 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑, 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐘. Both of them had their hands linked, something that confused them. Why were they? Seo Yi-Kyung was the first one to notice that the teenagers were starting to get awake, seeing how Cha Hyun-Soo woke up, and Ho Seo-Yun shifted uncomfortably, dragging Hyun-Soo a bit to her side. Hyun-Soo looked at her confused, frowning at the unknown girl, before trying to pull his hand off hers, but he couldn't, it looked like it was glued. Hyun-Soo huffed in annoyance, glaring at the girl before his attention went to Han Du-Sik's body, his blood scattered on the floor.

Memories started to fog Hyun-Soo's mind, memories that Hyun-Soo, himself, didn't even know he had, but even if he shed a tear, he still didn't know why he was crying, or who's that girl or who's the man, he didn't seem to remember anything. He was confused.

"Who is he?" Hyun-Soo asked, tears still rolling down his cheeks, tears that are freely doing so. "Why am I crying? My heart... is breaking." Hyun-Soo said before his attention went to the girl. Hyun-Soo frowned, memories that he didn't know where he started to replay in his mind, before he started to shake the girl, trying to wake her up. "Hey..."

"Can you shut up? Some people are trying to sleep!" The girl yelled, sitting up as she glared at the boy, who frowned at her mean words. The girl huffed, scratching her hair with her free hand, not aware of the fact that she had her other hand linked with the stranger.

"Do you know who he is?" Hyun-Soo asked, annoyed in his tone as he pointed at the headless body or rather squished body. Seo-Yun frowned, before looking at the man. Immediately, her eyes widened, and memories of the man and her being the protagonist fogged her mind. Seo-Yun tilted her head, not remembering the guy. Did she have a connection with him? Why was she feeling suddenly angry by just seeing a dead body?

"How am I supposed to know?!" Seo-Yun yelled, glaring over at Hyun-Soo, not even knowing why she was so angry, or why she was crying, but she was.

"Well, you're crying!" Hyun-Soo yelled, pointing at her freckled cheeks that had tears rolling down to her jaw. Seo-Yun frowned, cleaning her tears with her free hand again.

"You're crying, too!" Seo-Yun pointed out. Hyun-Soo glared at her, before he showed to Seo-Yun their linked hands, making Seo-Yun frown. "Let go," Seo-Yun said like it was an obvious thing.

"You let go!"

"Excuse me!?" Seo-Yun yelled before she tried to let go of his hand, but she couldn't, making her frown. Hyun-Soo sighed, before standing up, dragging the woman that had burned clothes and injuries with him. "Hey! Hey! Where are you taking me?!" Seo-Yun asked but didn't receive an answer as Hyun-Soo rolled his eyes, dragging her still.

Hyun-Soo sat on a bench, making Seo-Yun sit as she used her free hand to cover herself more, now she was lucky that she was wearing a bra, even if it hurt. Seo-Yun looked up, looking at herself from a window's reflection. Seo-Yun frowned, seeing the many scars she had on her face, the large scar that was on her face, she had a lot of scars though, it made her feel... ugly?

"How did you get that?" Hyun-Soo asked, looking at the scar. Seo-Yun shrugged, feeling almost insecure about how ugly she looked. She even looked at her feet to not look at the scar. "It looks cool," Hyun-Soo said, understanding why the girl lowered her head.

Seo-Yun looked up at him, her eyes shining a bit as her fingers ran past her scar. "Really?" Seo-Yun asked, a small smile crossing her face.

"Yeah. You look pretty with your freckles; the scar just makes the final touch." Hyun-Soo said, looking away, not understanding why he was giving compliments to a stranger. Seo-Yun smiled, looking away to see herself in the mirror, not feeling so insecure.

"You look pretty with your short hair." Seo-Yun complimented, looking over at Hyun-Soo, sharing a look with him. Hyun-Soo smiled, something Seo-Yun reciprocated. Seo-Yun looked away, seeing how Hyun-Soo was pulling out his phone, she felt like a creep, well, she did have her hand linked with his. Even though, Seo-Yun caught a glance at his phone, seeing how a calendar notification that said suicide on it. "Are you going to do it?" Seo-Yun asked, putting her head on Hyun-Soo's shoulder to get a view of the bloody phone. Hyun-Soo looked down at her before his attention went to the phone.

"I don't know, something's telling me too not," Hyun-Soo said, shrugging as a memory replayed in his mind, but the only thing that appeared was him saying you're stopping me. Seo-Yun hummed. "Would you do it?"

"I don't think so, just like you, something's telling me to not," Seo-Yun said, shrugging as she went through her clothes, but she didn't have her phone with her. Seo-Yun mentally cursed herself, who the hell forgets their phone? Ho Seo-Yun did. Seo-Yun frowned, trying to remember who's that something that she isn't willing to leave the world, but the only thing that came to mind was her looking at someone while laughing. "I wonder who that person is..."

"How do you know is a person?" Hyun-Soo asked, looking down at the girl that was still on his shoulders.

"I doubt a thing would make me not want to kill myself."

Author's note!
please, tell me that someone catches on the parallel on the title :[! "new guy, new friend", "new guy, first friend". it's a parallel. please, catch onto that :]! oh, and there are a lot of parallels, I want to see if people catch on to them >:] this is probably, like the first time I ever talk in a note, so I just want you to know that I'm so grateful for the votes y'all give me! you guys are the best! I love you, have a great day!