𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬

"𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃?" Jung Jae-Heon asked Cha Hyun-Soo, who had Ho Seo-Yun's head on his shoulder, the girl still unconscious. Hyun-Soo shook his head, seeing how Seo-Yun slept on his shoulder. Seo-Yun has at least slept for almost, what, 3 hours? Probably.

"It's hemokinesis," Eun-Hyuk said, writing something about Seo-Yun in his notebook. Sang-Wook looked at him with a raised eyebrow but decided to not say anything about it, he decided on worrying more about the 'hemokinesis girl' than writing about her.

Hemokinesis was such a weird word. Blood combined with movement. It wasn't a normal one either. The person can do anything with the blood and with anyone's blood. You could use it for a great cause or use it for your benefit. Fear could be something they could feel. Seo-Yun had a bad temper, would she use these powers for her benefit? Will she kill anyone she sees with their blood to just survive? It didn't seem like Seo-Yun, but Seo-Yun was an unpredictable woman, who knows?

"Hemokinesis?" Ji-Soo asked, confused about the word as she looked at the sleeping Seo-Yun, she looked pretty peaceful after almost killing a person with a razor blade. Seo-Yun could easily be an example of a looks trick. Who would expect that someone angelical-like could almost kill a guy?

"She can create, shape, move, control, interact and manipulate blood, a body fluid in humans and other animals that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells. It could be very dangerous against us, and as well as against her." Eun-Hyuk explained, giving a glance at Seo-Yun's wrist which was wrapped around by bandages, and cotton on her nose by Yoo-Ri, basically the main nurse.

"Are you saying she can do that?" Hyun-Soo asked, looking at Eun-Hyuk, who nodded his head as he crossed his arms. That, and much more...

"What should we do with that?" Jae-Heon asked, looking over at Seo-Yun.

"Simple..."

"𝐖𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃..." Lee Eun-Hyuk stopped talking when he saw how Ho Seo-Yun slowly woke up, being questioned by Cha Hyun-Soo, who was the most worried of all. Everyone's attention went to her, but she didn't seem to notice that part. "To venture outside." Eun-Hyuk continued slowly, seeing how Seo-Yun rubbed her eyes, looking at him with lazy eyes. "We only have five days' worth of food. We'll search the nearest convenience store first." Eun-Hyuk said, and Seo-Yun sighed heavily, now wishing that she didn't wake up to this.

"Isn't it too dangerous?" Jung Jae-Heon asked, giving a few glances towards Seo-Yun who lay her head again on Hyun-Soo's shoulder, closing her eyes.

"We made some preparations. Mr. An scouted the area. And Mr. Han is working on the car." Eun-Hyuk explained, looking between the residents.

"What happened?" Seo-Yun asked, mumbling softly to Hyun-Soo, who looked down at her.

"You fainted when you almost killed Mr. Kang," Hyun-Soo answered, saying it in a low tone to the sleepy Seo-Yun. Seo-Yun cringed slightly, remembering now how she put a sticky bloody thing in his mouth, before threatening him with a razor blade. "Don't worry, he's fine..."

"Hang on, four-eyes." A resident called, catching Eun-Hyuk's attention, his gaze going towards him. "Who's going, then? Are we drawing straws?" The resident asks, Seo-Yun opened half of her eyes, to see how everyone looked at Eun-Hyuk with worried looks.