𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐨

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒. The bandage was perfectly around Ho Seo-Yun's head, but she would complain about it later. Jung Jae-Heon led the way with his katana, then Yoon Ji-Soo with her bat, and then Cha Hyun-Soo, who carried Seo-Yun and his weapon.

"I think I should tell you in advance," Hyun-Soo said, catching Jae-Heon's attention as he took out the earbud in his ear. "They're not infected."

"There aren't any monsters around here."

"Let's go," Ji-Soo said, passing by Jae-Heon as she led the way now, Jae-Heon, Hyun-Soo, and an unconscious Seo-Yun quickly followed her.

They went obviously through the stairs, trying to find the kids on one of those floors, not getting any luck. But soon enough, sounds of the same monster that beat up Hyun-Soo and Seo-Yun could be heard from a few floors up, making Hyun-Soo look through the crack between the stairs, with Seo-Yun's head down.

Hyun-Soo got worried, thinking that those were the kids that were beaten to death, so he quickly led the way, going up the stairs, trying as well to not hurt or let go of Seo-Yun.

They first checked the 14th floor, completely ignoring the broken window and broken wall. The kids were nowhere to be seen, literally, so they went to the 15th floor, sounds coming out of the floor.

When they got there, the monster from earlier was beating up some lady, besides her were the kids, that flinched every time the monster hit the lady.

"Kids, run," Hyun-Soo ordered the kids, not glancing at them as he looked at the beat-up women. "Hurry!" He ordered again, seeing how the kids looked paralyzed. The kids slowly stood up from the corner they were hiding, Hyun-Soo trying for them to hurry up before the monster finished off with the lady.

When the kids got to their side, they were quickly dragged back, hiding behind the much older ones. The monster turned back at them, and he looked pissed. But, to their bad luck, or luck, someone was moving, and no, it wasn't the beaten-up lady.

"Hyun?" Seo-Yun asked, moving her head slowly toward the boy. Her vision was unfocused, and she frowned when she saw two Hyun-Soo instead of one.

"Seo?" Hyun-Soo called, looking with widened eyes at the girl. Hyun-Soo's gaze went to Jae-Heon, who held up his katana. Jae-Heon glanced at him, before turning towards the monster again.

"Lay her down!" Jae-Heon ordered, and Hyun-Soo was quick to sit down Seo-Yun who was very confused about the two Hyun-Soo.

"Hyun?" Seo-Yun called again, looking between the two Hyun-Soos in front of her, not knowing if this was real or not.

"Yeah!" Hyun-Soo exclaimed, a nervous smile forming on his lips as he looked at the light-headed Seo-Yun, who looked drunk.

"Hyun? Do you have a twin brother or some shit? I'm seeing two of you?" Seo-Yun asked, raising her hands to touch Hyun-Soo's cheeks, but was soon put down by Hyun-Soo, who looked still worried.

"What does that mean?" Hyun-Soo asked the much older, ignoring the beaten-up lady that was attacking the monster.

"I don't think that's a good sign," Ji-Soo said, before running towards the monster, hitting it in the balls, pretty hurtful for the monster itself. "Just take Seo-Yun and the kids and run!" Ji-Soo ordered, not looking back at them. Jae-Heon patted Hyun-Soo's shoulder, giving a worried look at the light-headed Seo-Yun, before helping out Ji-Soo.

"Come to Room 1408!" Hyun-Soo yelled at them, before carrying Seo-Yun bridal style, worrying much more when Seo-Yun's head fell into the air again, and she went unconscious. "Shit, Seo-Yun, can't you stay with me for an hour or so!?" Hyun-Soo scolded Seo-Yun, even if she wasn't hearing him.

Hyun-Soo got pretty quickly to Room 1408 but instantly was almost hit by Han Du-Sik's weapon, who put his weapon down as he quickly recognized Hyun-Soo, and the unconscious Seo-Yun, the climber. The kids entered first after Hyun-Soo gave them a look to enter. Du-Sik scoffed, which came out more like a laugh, impressed that the boy could seriously save the kids.

Hyun-Soo closed the door with his elbow, still holding Seo-Yun as her short hair was down, but not in a pretty way, more like a disaster way. Hyun-Soo quickly put Seo-Yun on the floor with some blankets on her back. It was like a bed, letting the kids have the real bed.

"What happened to her?" Du-Sik asked, seeing the bandage on the girl, and how her eyelids were perfectly shut, she looked like that one princess in some book that Du-Sik couldn't remember right then.

"She hit herself with something, and then got beaten up by a monster, but the man with the katana said that she'll be fine." Hyun-Soo rambled shortly, worried for Seo-Yun as she was still sleeping. "She's going to be fine..." Hyun-Soo tried to assure himself, gulping the feeling that he was lying to himself.

Seo-Yun was going to be fine, she's a pretty strong woman. She'll be fine... right?

Hyun-Soo's attention went to the door, which creaked open as the lady that was beaten up before entered, the blood that was on her face was cleaned, a little.

"Who are you?" Du-Sik asked, his weapon pointed at the woman. The woman didn't answer, instead, she looked at the kids, seeing that they were safe, waving at them with a kind smile.

"How's the girl doing?" The woman asked, her gaze turning towards Seo-Yun that looked like a sleeping beauty, that only needed to be kissed by her knight in shiny armor, or dame in shiny armor, who knows what preferences Seo-Yun had?

"She — She's fine."