𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝

"मैं बहुत थक गई हूँ... (I'm so tired...)" Ho Seo-Yun muttered to herself, her steps wobbly as she walked past the people that were looking at her face, covered in sweat and blood. Seo-Yun was used to the looks, so she ignored them, going to her and Cha Hyun-Soo's room, the boy carrying the backpack she had a minute ago.

Remember the used part? Yeah, well, it has been going on for a few days now. Seo-Yun's ankle was nothing better, it was worse than a punch on the cheek. Sleep? It likes Seo-Yun some days, and it doesn't like her. Barely has some, and she hates it every time. This used business looked like it was trying to kill her, and just for other benefits.

"Is your ankle okay?" Hyun-Soo asked, coming into the room, looking as tired as Seo-Yun, or probably worse, he was the one that dealt with the monsters while Seo-Yun climbed into the windows to find the stuff. Sometimes, Hyun-Soo had to help her with the monsters that were outside. One time, he had to pull her inside a room, both of them panting as they lay on the floor before Seo-Yun thanked him.

"मुझे लगता है की ठीक है... (I think it's ok...)" Seo-Yun muttered to herself, her arms hugging her legs as they were tucked into her chest, her forehead in her knees. "And you?" Seo-Yun asked, not looking at him as she could see him through the space she had. Hyun-Soo sat beside her, looking blankly somewhere, giving glances at Seo-Yun's ankle.

"Better than you," Hyun-Soo answered with a smile, earning a chuckle from Seo-Yun, who still didn't look up at him.

"I'm tired, you think they're going to keep up with this bullshit?" Seo-Yun asked, her chin landing on her knees as she stared at a pillar that had a circle in it. Hyun-Soo turned to look at her, not giving her an answer, instead, he stood up and went to where the residents were, extending some paper. "What is it?" Seo-Yun asked, seeing how Hyun-Soo sat down, already looking annoyed at it.

"What do you think?"

Seo-Yun sighed heavily, hearing how the door opened again. Hyun-Soo helps her stand up, grabbing both of their weapons, before doing whatever Lee Eun-Hyuk's sick job was. Seo-Yun waved goodbye to Hyun-Soo, going up different stairs. Seo-Yun had to climb her way, while Hyun-Soo didn't. Seo-Yun sighed heavily, seeing the distance between her and the rooms that she was supposed to go to.

Seo-Yun started to climb her way, her bow & arrow on her back, hidden in a backpack that was given to her to hide the items. Seo-Yun was humming a song, not even she knew what song it was, but it sounded like a good song. Seo-Yun failed to notice the monster, which looked like was being very cautious while smiling like an idiot. Seo-Yun sat on a window, sitting on the wall. Seo-Yun quickly grabbed her bow & arrow, her arrow landing perfectly on the monster's eye, making it fall to the ground.

"तूने सोचा कि मैं तुझे नोटिस नहीं करूँगी? (You thought I wouldn't notice you?)" Seo-Yun asked herself, smirking, before entering the room, grabbing dog food, a charger, and sanitary pads from room 1009. Seo-Yun opened the door, going to find Hyun-Soo from room 702, or somewhere on the 7th floor.

Seo-Yun had her bow & arrow pointing everywhere, going down the stairs to get to the 7th floor. Seo-Yun was impressed when she didn't even see a fly, but she wasn't so impressed when she saw that running monster on the 7th floor, making her fall to the floor. Seo-Yun sighed heavily, already feeling tired and having to deal with him, but she stood up anyways, she wasn't going to let Hyun-Soo take all the victory.

"मुझे इस तेज कुतिया से नफ़रत है. (I hate this loud bitch.)" Seo-Yun muttered to herself, pointing toward the end of the hall, before changing the direction. Seo-Yun's arrow went to the man's head, making it scream. "उम्मीद है कि तेरे दर्द नहीं हो! (I hope you are not in pain!)" Seo-Yun rested another arrow on the arrow rest, before her arrow hit the man's legs, making it screech, but he didn't run off just like the first time, instead, he pushed Seo-Yun to the ground, making her hit her head on some wall. "भूल जा की दर्द हो रहा है. (Forget that, it is hurting.)" A Seo-Yun with pitch-black eyes muttered to herself, grabbing on the first doorknob she saw. But as soon as she stood up, she was back on the ground. "तेजी से खेलना चाहते हो, कुतिया? गलत व्यक्ति से पंगा लेना. (Wanna play fast, bitch? Messing with the wrong person.)" Seo-Yun muttered to herself, her pitch-black eyes still there as anger could be heard in her tone. Seo-Yun grabbed one of her arrows, looking for the monster, who was dealing with two teenagers that had their eyes pitch black. When the monster passed by her, Seo-Yun hit it in the eye with her arrow, quick enough to do so. "इस रफ़्तार के बारे में क्या कहना चाहेंगे आप?! (What would you like to say about this speed?!)" Seo-Yun yelled at it, her arrow still in his eyes, before it ran off, screeching.

Seo-Yun sighed heavily, her back landing on a wall as her eyes turned normal, her hair pushed back. But she soon stood up when there were noises somewhere, making her alert as her eyes turned pitch black again, ready to fight the monster again.

"But look who it is!" The Seo-Yun with pitch black eyes exclaimed, smirking as she saw how a Hyun-Soo with pitch black eyes came out of a corner, looking pretty hurt. Seo-Yun lowered her bow & arrow, mocking Hyun-Soo with a smirk. "See? I told the glasses that I'm stronger than you." Seo-Yun said, winking at Hyun-Soo, who rolled his eyes while smirking.

"Where's the monster?" Hyun-Soo asked, looking around with his smirk still plastered on his face.

"Ran off, hit him in the bullseye, literally," Seo-Yun said, pointing an arrow into nowhere, laughing. Hyun-Soo chuckled, looking at the pitch-black Seo-Yun. "Come on, we still have to give these dumb items to them," Seo-Yun said, and with a touch, her ankle was good and new. "She has suffered enough," Seo-Yun said, shrugging, hearing Hyun-Soo laugh.

"Ladies first." Hyun-Soo jokes, his arms pointing towards the staircase. Seo-Yun rolled her eyes, pushing slightly at Hyun-Soo before she walked down the stairs. "You have ideas on how to make two teenagers realize their feelings?" Hyun-Soo asked, walking beside Seo-Yun, who put her finger on her chin, thinking about it.

"If the kiss didn't work, we just have to wait," Seo-Yun said, shrugging as she passed the 3rd floor.

"These kids are surely slow..." Hyun-Soo muttered to himself, stopping when they finally got to the door of the first floor.

Seo-Yun touched the doorbell, making a weird sound, before Lee Eun-Yoo opened it, her eyes widened when she saw how Hyun-Soo's and Seo-Yun's eyes turned back to their normal eyes.

"Eun, can you move?" Seo-Yun asked, her ankle brand new as she leaned on the doorframe, pretty close to Eun-Yoo, who quickly let her pass, trying to get her off her face. "Thank you..." Seo-Yun thanked her, passing by her as her bow & arrow was placed in the backpack.

The first thing that Seo-Yun saw, though, was Ahn Sun-Young beating a monster with a tube, blood was covering her face, and she was screaming, and crying at the same time. Seo-Yun stared blankly at Sun-Young, not caring. Kim Suk-Hyun was very abusive, even Seo-Yun would be like Sun-Young if she was her. She looked like when Seo-Yun stabbed that knife into Ho Man-Shik's chest, crying while doing so. When Sun-Young was done, she was panting, her hair a mess as she bent down, her hands landing on her knees, before going to her knees, crying for her husband's death.

"Was that Suk-Hyun?" Seo-Yun asked Eun-Yoo, who slowly walked towards her, looking scared by her. Eun-Yoo gulped, nodding her head. Seo-Yun nodded her head as well, finally understanding who the monster was. "That's sad..." Seo-Yun muttered to herself, seeing how Hyun-Soo stared at the blood. You can end just like him. Seo-Yun rolled her eyes, hearing that annoying voice of hers, she was starting to like it, but now she's starting to hate it again. Seo-Yun's thoughts wandered towards Hyun-Soo, who dropped the bags to the ground, before passing by Eun-Hyuk. "Here's your stuff," Seo-Yun said, grabbing the stuff that was on the floor, feeling a bit sick from the blood. "Hope you don't get a tan this time, Eun-Hyuk," Seo-Yun said, before pushing the bags harshly into Eun-Hyuk's chest, making him stumble a bit back.

Seo-Yun passed by Eun-Hyuk, slowly following Hyun-Soo, ignoring how the power went out. Seo-Yun probably had to worry about it later, probably Eun-Hyuk would obligate them to go there to fix it.