Abused P2

[It may not always seem it but
Life always has our best interest at heart]

--So, this is Part 2 of Abused!! I honestly don't know if this'll be any good, I usually struggle with Part 2's but anyway I hope you enjoy! Also!! Miscarriage Part 2 will be coming after this!--

Maya's POV

"Maya?" I hear Josh ask softly and I look up and see him already looking at me, "Yeah?" I respond and hear him take a deep breath before continuing, "We need to tell them you know..." He trails off and my eyes widen. I know he's right but.."I-I c-can't" I manage to stutter after a few moments of silence her looks at me, his eyes still filled with compassion, "Maya...I know it's hard but they deserve to know and they will all be there for you." He says and I nod subtly, "W-W-Will y-you be there w-with me w-when I-I t-tell them?" I ask nervously and he smiles before pulling me back into our hug, "Of course Gorgeous." He replies and I smile slightly at the nickname. "Where's your phone?" He asks and I give him a confused look before answering, "On my pillow..." A second later he gets up and picks my phone up off the bed. "W-W-What are you d-doing?" I ask nervously as I get up and look at my phone in his hands to see him making a group chat. Riley, Farkle, Zay, Smackle, Lucas, my mum, Shawn, Cory, Topanga and himself.  I see him type out "Bay window!!" Before sending, I look up at him shocked. A few seconds later I finally choke out, "Why did you do that?" And he looks at me closely, "It's better if you tell them as soon as possible." I sigh..I know he's right...AGAIN but..."I-I'm scared Josh.." I whisper and look at the floor. I try not to flinch when I feel his hands under my chin, guiding my gaze to meet his, "You have o reason to be scared Maya. They all care for you and none of them will judge you for this...and if they do then we can kick their ass out of our lives." He says causing the edges of my lips to curve up slightly.

At THE Bay Window

I sit at the bay window next to Josh, my foot tapping nervously. I feel his hand overlap mine and his fingers intertwine with mine, I smile slightly at the gesture. Cory and Topanga are stood at the doorway with Auggie peeking in behind them, thinking no one has noticed him yet. Shawn and my mum are sat on the edge of Riley's bed. While Smackle and Farkle are sat on the side of Riley's bed. Zay, Lucas and Riley are stood next to the left wall. Everyone's eyes are on us..well me..I look up at Josh and he nods so take a deep breath before starting, "I broke up with Charlie.." I begin and some of them share looks, all equally confused. Of course they're confused I had looked so happy with Charlie the past month. Riley finally spoke up, voicing what everyone else must have been thinking, "Why did you break up with him Peaches?" She asks and I feel my heart begin beating against. I feel Josh getting squeeze my hand and I take a deep breath, "I-I b-broke w-with Ch-Charlie because h-he" I stutter before my breathing becomes too uneven and I begin shaking. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me before I'm pulled closer to them and enveloped in a hug. I can feel everyone's worried gazes on me but I barely notice. I stop shaking a few minutes later but I don't move, I just want to escape. I know I won't be able to look any of them in the eyes again. I feel Josh's hand rubbing my back as I rest my head on his chest and focus on my breathing. Anything to distract myself from the reality. The reality that I, Maya Hart-Hunter, allowed myself to be abused for a month and pushed my own friends away to the point they couldn't see the change in me. I hear Josh whisper, "You ok?" I take a deep breath before pulling away slightly, "Y-Y-Yeah.." I answer shakily. "Maybe it would be easier to show them?" he asks softly and I nod before turning back to them. I lift my trouser leg, showing them the bruise he gave me only this morning. Then I take my jacket off and reveal the bruises that go from my wrists past the sleeves of my shirt. I hear a few gasps and notice some pitying looks, "Th-This was a ba-bad idea J-Josh." I say and I get up to leave when I'm pulled into a hug. I turn around and see Riley before Lucas and Zay join in. A moment later my parents do and then everyone else even Auggie. I feel tears welling up in my eyes and a second later I'm crying onto Riley's shoulder, "Oh Peaches.." she says softly and wraps her arms around my tightly. "I'm sorry Riles.." I choke out and she pulls away to look at me, "Why are you sorry Peaches?" She asks. I wipe my tears away with my hand before answering, "For not telling you? For burdening all of you with this?" I say and I'm about to continue when she cuts me off, "No. You have no reason to be sorry. This isn't your fault and you could never burden me." I smile at her before turning my gaze to Josh and walks over, "See? They're all here for you.." He says and gestures to everyone. I smile, "Thank you." I say before kissing his cheek, "For everything." I continue when I pull away. I giggle slightly when I see his cheeks turn a light shade of pink, "Boy have I missed that sound." he says and now it's my turn to blush. Life has a messed up way of guiding us to those we love.

--Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Let me know what you think of my one shots so far (All of them) and if you have any ideas let me know and have a great day!--