Newborn P3 {Vampire AU} {Sad ending}

I've had people say they aren't fond of sad endings so I have labelled it as one and probably won't do them again. I'm sorry if this upsets or annoys you.

Maya's POV

Groaning I open my eyes to see I'm in a bed. Rolling over I look across the room to see Josh pressing himself against the wall, "Josh..." I mumble before trying to sit up only to collapse back on the bed a sharp pain shooting through my neck. I glance down to see my neck stained red and my eyes widen when I see a bite mark. I look back up to Josh knowing how scared I must look. "J-Josh" I whimper quietly. He looks at me eyes full of regret, "I can't tell you how sorry I am Maya. I need to go now, I can't control myself yet. I need you to stop trying to find me, I promise I will come back one day but until then I need you to move on and be happy." He tells me before turning to leave. "Wait! J-Josh..." I yell after him and he pauses not looking at me, unable to find the words I just look at him longingly, he may have hurt me but I still love him. He continues walking out and I feel tears fall down my cheeks.

~5 Years Later~

No One's POV

A tall brunette walked into a cafe he used to call his safe place. The place he admitted his love to the girl of his dreams, where he asked her out, where he promised to never leave her...Glancing around he spotted the familiar blonde, while he appeared the same she had matured slightly through the years. Her cheekbones even more prominent as she laughed, the front sections of her hair cut to form a side fringe. Her eyes appeared to have become an even more electric blue, her style had changed to. Her once edgy style had become more relaxed than when Josh had left. His thoughts were cut off when he noticed the arm over her shoulders his heart dropped. What did he expect, he told her to move on and be happy, what was she going to do? Wait 5 years for him, while it was like 2 seconds to him it was a long time of her life. Letting out a sigh, he turned and exited the door, a weight on his chest lifting...at least she was happy...That's what he told himself completely unaware of the blonde who still cried herself to sleep, missing her ex-boyfriend. Fearing the worst had actually happened. While it had appeared she had moved on, she had only just gotten with her new boyfriend yesterday after her best friend convinced her that she had to move on and live her life. Unconsciously, she moved her hand up to the scar left by the two puncture marks as though she could sense his presence.

--Thanks for reading! I feel like I always put happy endings but I wasn't sure how else to end this :') I hope you enjoyed, maybe if people want an alternate ending I can make one idk. Have a great day! ^.^--