Dance lessons

In this one shot Maya doesn't know how to dance but Josh does, I don't think I need to explain anything else xd the title kinda explains it. Oh yeah, Josh and Maya are going to be getting married in around 2 months.

Maya's POV

"Aren't you nervous?" I ask Josh quietly and lean back my head on his chest. "Just excited." He responds quietly before bolting up, "Why are you? Do you regret saying yes?" He asks worriedly. I chuckle and shake my head, I take his hand into mine and beginning playing with his fingers absent-mindly before responding, "Of course I don't regret it, I am nervous though..." I whisper the final bit, I know he heard though. "Why are you nervous?" He asks, placing his other hand over mine to try and calm my twitching. "Because really Riley will make me dance." I sigh. He gives me a confused look which I just roll my eyes at, "I can't dance" I say simply and his mouth forms an 'o' shape in realisation. "That's easy fixed." He says while shrugging. "How?" I ask, confused myself now. Josh gets up before offering a hand to me, "I'll teach you." "Really?" I ask, he must've seen my shocked expression because he takes my hand and pulls me up. "Yes." He responds and I smile at his answer. "You sure you wanna do this? You may be scarred for life." I tease and he chuckles before answering, "I'm sure." He responds before taking both of my hands and placing them on his shoulders. I feel his hands rest on my hips before he begins swaying, "What are you doing?" I laugh but he just shrugs, "I thought we'd start of simple." I simply roll my eyes, "Josh, I think I can do this." I state and he smiles before taking my right hand into his left. He begins moving from side to side, guiding me and I watch his feet while copying his movements. I feel his hand leave my waist all of a sudden and I snap my head up in time to see him lift my hand/arm before he spins me. I stumble slightly, "What th--" I say before Josh pulls me back to his chest. "See, not that hard, right?" He says softly while helping me regain my balance but I just send him a glare. "You could've warned me." I say simply while looking away from him. "But then you wouldn't give me that cute glare would you?" He teases and my mouth drops. "If you don't watch your mouth you won't make it to the wedding." I threaten but he just smiles and pulls me into a hug, "Why are you the nervous one?" He asks and I just laugh at his question. After calming down I respond to his question, "I'm just scared I'll fall..and make a fool of myself..." I whisper quietly. "Well, if you let me make it to the wedding, then I promise that if you fall or trip I'll catch you." He says sweetly and I smile up at him. 

--Thanks for reading! Ahhhh!! That felt so cringy xd but STILL I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--