I Think About You

My playlist was determined to drill this into my brain! So here I am writing a one shot using it! I hope you enjoy!!!

Also, I'm only doing the shortened version {Version performed in the show} because...I just feel like it makes more sense xd

Josh's POV

Last summer we met.
We started as friends.
I can't tell you how it all happened.

"Boing!" She yelled as I continued tickling her, "Riley!!! Help!" Maya continued yelling towards my niece stood behind us as her face starts turning red from laughing. I eventually stopped but continued holding her down, "Let me up Boing!!" She huffs before pushing me off.  I roll away from her still laughing.

Then autumn it came.
We were never the same.
Those nights, everything felt like magic.

"Honey, I'm home!" I turned to see Maya walk through the door. She looked...gorgeous...she had matured so much in a year...I snapped out of my daze when I heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see the blonde stood infront of me with her arms crossed. "No hi Maya?" She asks, a smirk trying to break through onto her face. "Nope, hi Gorgeous" I respond smiling as I take in her slightly shocked expression.

And I wonder if you miss me too.
If you don't is the one thing that I wish you knew:

"I missed you this year Maya..." I tell her softly causing her head to snap in my direction. "And I know that maybe you didn't...but there's one thing that I wish you knew...I think about you every morning when I open my eyes. I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights. I think about you every moment, every day of my life. You're on my mind all the time. It's true. How long until I stop pretending. What we have is never ending. If all we are is just a moment, Don't forget me cause I won't end...I can't help myself." I saying, ranting slightly. I look up surprised when she speaks.

I think about you. Ooh, ooh.
I think about youooh. Ohh.

"I think about you too Boing..." She responds before placing a soft kiss on my cheek, a smile tugging at her lips.

--Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed <3 What's your favourite Joshaya scene from GMW? Mine's definitely the window scene in Girl Meets Ski Lodge. Have a great day ^.^--