Valentine's Day Chaos

Happy Valentine's Day!! ❤️❤️

Thank you for this idea prfctsabby ^-^

The idea was: Can you do a Valentine's Day/Josh's birthday where Maya is trying to surprise Josh for his birthday and Josh is trying to surprise Maya for Valentine's day because of it they both keep ruining the others plans?

I hope you enjoy! ^.^
Also! Warning! This will be in 3rd person POV because I think it would become confusing if I kept switching POV's, I struggle with 3rd person so :')

3rd Person POV

"Come on Boing!" Maya says, leading Josh towards the Matthews' apartment."Gorgeous.." He says but follows her inside where Maya asks him to wait on the sofa while she goes to Riley's room. "Ok, he's here" She tells Riley before they take Josh's presents out of Riley's wardrobe while back in the living room...

"Dammit.." Josh mutters as his brother walks in. "You're early?!" Cory asks, clearly surprised to see him. "Yeah...Maya practically dragged me here." Josh chuckles in response. "Where is she now?" Cory asks and Josh gestures to Riley's room, "Where else?" Josh chuckles again. "Maybe we have time to set something up?" Cory asks and Josh nods before they begin setting their new plan up.

"Did you leave him in the living room?" Riley asks and Maya nods while fiddling with the string of a balloon nervously. "Go get him then!" She says before pushing Maya out of the guest room, which Josh has been using while staying at the Matthews.

Josh's head bolts to the hallway as he hears the sound of Maya's boot heels. "She's coming Cor!" He whisper-yells before speed-walking into the hallway and cutting her off. Maya smiles as he stops infront of her, "Hey Boing." She greets him softly and Josh returns her smile with a much more nervous one, "What do you need Gorgeous?" Josh asks her. "Come with me?" Maya half asks-half tells, holding her hand out causing Josh to shake his head slightly before taking her hand and letting Maya lead her somewhere. "What were you doing with Matthews?" Maya asks him as they walk down the hallway. "I-J-Just t-talking" Josh responds, stuttering slightly. "Alright Boing" Maya responds teasingly before nudging his shoulder slightly. "Why are we going to the guest room?" Josh asks as they arrive at the door. "You'll see..." Maya smiles before opening the door earning a gasp from Josh as he sees the decorations set up. "Happy birthday!" Maya, Riley, Cory, Topanga and Auggie yell, surprising Josh. "What th--" He whispers completely shocked. "Happy birthday Boing" Maya says softly, going on my tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek, smiling warmly at him. "You ruined my plan Gorgeous..." Josh says wrapping his arms around Maya's waist, pulling her into his embrace and resting his forehead against hers. "What?" Maya asks, looking up at him. "I had this awesome Valentine's day plan set up, but it seems you beat me to it." Josh explains, smiling down at her before pushing a piece of Maya's hair behind her ear. Maya laughs before responding, "Seems we were just messing up each others plans, hm? Not surprised I won thought." She gives him a smug smile causing Josh to laugh before leaning down to place a soft kiss on her lifts causing a multitude a 'aw's and 'ew's to fill the room.

--Thanks for reading! I wasn't sure how to do this, I usually like my writing very controlled, as in no possible embarrassment or cringe xd, so it was refreshing to write this and step out my comfort zone slightly :) So thank you prfctsabby for this suggestion. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--