Santa kissed Mummy!!

In this one shot they have a son called Noah! This on Christmas day!

Maya's POV

"There you go!" I say after putting the hat on Josh. "Thanks Gorgeous." He says sweetly before kissing me. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. 

No one's POV

Noah ran down the stairs and gasped when he saw his Mummy kissing Santa. His first reaction was to yell, "DADDY!! SANTA KISSED MUMMY!" Making Maya and Josh instantly jump apart, scaring them half to death. "You scared me there Champ" Santa says, scratching the back of his neck. Noah stomps up to Santa, "Where's my Daddy?!" He yells and Josh looks shocked while Maya is trying to stifle her laugh with her hands. "Its my Bud. Look" Josh says as he takes his hat and beard off causing Noah to scream. "AHHHHH!!! DADDY KISSED MUMMY!! EWWWW!!" Before running back up to his room. Maya begins laughing at Josh's stunned face while he just stands there, shocked at his sons thoughts on him kissing Maya and slightly hurt that he didn't recognise him. "Awww, it's ok Boing. I guess I'll just have to save all my kisses for Santa..." Maya says before walking after Noah. Josh nods his head before he realises what she said and runs after her.

--Thanks for reading! Sorry it's so short again. I've been busy with homework and assessment and I haven't been in the greatest place lately :') Anyways Hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--