Pregnant? P3

^ My bad editing of Sabrina from PicsArt XD It's meant to be Anaya :')
This will be short and prob the last update in this one shot series

She's basically Maya with Josh's eyes and hair colour, she wouldn't be as identical, it's just a guide

This takes place 14 years later, so Anaya is now 14 years old, this shows how I think they'd deal with her becoming a teenager

3rd Person POV

"Dad! Not every boy I hang out with is my boyfriend!" Anaya yelled at Josh, her dad who was currently about to give her 'the talk'. "Don't get snappy with your Dad, Anaya." Maya warned her daughter sternly, causing Anaya to avert her eyes from her parents. "I just want him to understand and accept that I will eventually date someone one day!" She retorts, sending her parents a cold glare before running upstairs and slamming her door shut. Maya releases a sigh, running her hand through her hair and Josh chuckles slightly causing her head to jolt in his direction. "She reminds me so much of you when you were her age Gorgeous." Josh tells her, smiling at the memories they had made together. Maya pouts slightly before, "I should go check on her..." She says and moves to the stairs when Josh grabs hold of hand, stopping her. "No, she's angry at me, I'll go talk to her" He says, placing a quick kiss on top of Maya's head before going up the stairs and knocking on Anaya's room. "Anaya...can I come in?" Josh asks gently hearing her grumble a 'Yes' quietly and opens her door slowly before standing in her doorway. "What do you want Dad?" She asks, still sounding annoyed. Josh takes a deep breath before speaking, "Look Sweetheart, I'm sorry for being so...protective and assuming about your friends. I-I guess I just don't want to see you get hurt. You're my little Princess and you're growing up, going out into the world..." He answers her softy and Anaya looks up at him. "Dad, like you said, I am growing up annnd I'm going to meet people, become friends with them, maybe date them one day. I have to get my heart broken one day whether I want to or not." Josh sighs, taking a seat next to Anaya, knowing that she's right. "I know Sweetheart, just be careful ok? You are still too young for some things." He says sternly and she glares at him before throwing a cushion at him. "Seriously!?" She yells and he chuckles while she laughs before walking back downstairs, "I'll see you in a bit Princess." Josh walks back downstairs to see Maya looking through her phone on the sofa. He walks up behind her and drapes his arms over her before kissing her cheek. "How did it go?" She asks, putting her phone down and turning to face him. "Great, but you knew it would, because you already talked to her about it. Didn't you?" Josh responds, raising his eyebrow at his wife. Her eyes widen in surprise before nodding, "I thought so, no 14 year old talks like that." He chuckles walking around to sit next to her.

--Thanks for reading! I realised part way through writing this, it's like a calmer version of Fatherly Instincts xd. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--